Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 54 hours 17 mins
Discord?: yes
Timezone?: cst
How often do you play?: everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 5/10 building 7/10 afarms 5/10
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes.
Why do you want to join the faction: I need friends and my base got raided
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: no
[/QUOTE]
Denied

Please reapply in 2 weeks to be reconsidered, when you have more knowledge and expierience.

PixelBeta

VIP+
In-Game name: PixelBeta
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: Vip+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 94hrs
Discord?: Lilcow#3839
Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: Atleast gets on daily
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): previous maps, Aegis
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 6 building: 8 Autofarms: 8
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yessir
Why do you want to join the faction: Bruh
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: none

fluxxxxx

MVP++
In-game name: fluxxxxx
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 165 hrs
Discord?: flux#0971
Timezone?: CST (GMT-6)
How often do you play?: Every day/every other day. I probably won't play as much once university starts up again in August.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Misfits lmao.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Vanguard and Aegis 2+ maps ago. Didn't play last map.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build farms/farm, mess around and help friends on the server when they need it.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP: 3, Building: 7, Autofarms: 5 (can learn more about autofarms, just haven't tried to).
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes.
Why do you want to join the faction: When I used to play with Vanguard we had a really tight-knit group, always hanging out on disc and helping each other. I didn't play last map and I miss the social aspect of being in a faction. Plus, Vanguard was always toxic and a lil shitty and I'd like to not be like that again.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn, 36s, Jakeman, etc etc.

FireLotus13

In-Game name: Fire_Lotus13
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 88h
Discord?: Lace#2987
Timezone?: EST(Nocturnal)
How often do you play?: Whenever I get off of work I am usually on until 6 am.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Invictus and whatever other names it was called mostly was a farm and building worker.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, Autofarm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 3, 10, 7
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to just really have jobs to do in the faction that I can come home then just do mindless work.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None

Stonks

MVP+
In-Game name: StonkMarket
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: Legacy MVP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1618 hours
Discord?: Wall Street#0516
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: Every single day after work.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Fear, Trapstars(Farm only)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Vertigo, FarmersUnion
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Business (playershops, financial services), Level up McMMo
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP 4 (I plan on getting better at this), Building 9, Autofarms 9
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I need a stable wild faction and I want to get better at PvP. Also I hangout in the Misfits discord and u guys are all pretty chill. I don't need any farms at all, i already have that figured out. I do need a safe wild vault, which I would pay a lot of money for if i was accepted. I wanna help you guys run prison too.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Jakeman5, Crusher5665, 36s

justin Elenbaas

In-Game name:
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): just under 60 hours (new to server)

Discord?: yes
Timezone?: central
How often do you play?: daily
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build; autofarm; pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 4; 7; 7
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes
Why do you want to join the faction: yes
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: n/a

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
denied
speak to us and show interest in our discord to be considered in 2 weeks if you wish to reapply.

blixten10

In-Game name: blixten10
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hours and 20 minutes.
Discord?: Yes, I'll be online there often.
Timezone?: CEST (UTC +2)
How often do you play?: A couple of hours a day, around 2 to 4, it can vary.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I'm pretty new to this server, but I love to both PVP and farm. I like to farm because it's very chill and relaxing, but I still love PVP, even tough I haven't really got into PVP on this server yet.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP skill: 9 PVP gear: 3 (because I'm pretty new to this server) Building: 7 Autofarms: 6
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Of course.
Why do you want to join the faction: The community seems good, so it'll be a lot of fun. Also that I would like to contribute to something bigger than me, plus that it'll be fun to PVP.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Don't remember, but I saw it in chat.​

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
denied
show interest and such by joining our discord and speak to us

TaxEvader666

In-Game name: TaxEvader666
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler (haven't been to focused on ranking lately)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 99 hours
Discord?: ethan!#4270
Timezone?: Eastern Time
How often do you play?: Everyday for 2-6 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own which is just me and a few friends, not really much of a fac.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Unicornzz
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I enjoy muling, the pit, farming, and building new farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6, 7, 3
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Of course.
Why do you want to join the faction: I've spoken to Lurnn before and he was one of the people on the server who weren't brain dead.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
In-Game name: TaxEvader666
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler (haven't been to focused on ranking lately)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 99 hours
Discord?: ethan!#4270
Timezone?: Eastern Time
How often do you play?: Everyday for 2-6 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own which is just me and a few friends, not really much of a fac.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Unicornzz
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I enjoy muling, the pit, farming, and building new farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6, 7, 3
Why do you want to join the faction: I've spoken to Lurnn before and he was one of the people on the server who weren't brain dead.
accepted
I plead you to be active in discord if you can be :]

Annie0x

In-Game name: Annie0x
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
Donor Rank: none yet
Online time? (type /ot in game): 1.3 years
Discord?: yes: Annie0x#4500
Timezone?: central (USA)
How often do you play?: daily
What other factions have you been in this map if any: breaking beings
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): breaking beings
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build and pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp 7, build 9, auto farm 5
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yeah of course
Why do you want to join the faction: the biggest reason is because everyone is a little more respectful and willing to help out with projects. Its also great to have some friends to talk with on discord. It also will hopefully give me a chance to get better at pvp. Factions in general make this server worth playing every day.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes. be respectful, be open to helping others out, be active, have a great attitude.
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: no one.

_George_Floyd

IGN: _George_Floyd
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: KingPin
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 56 hours
Discord?: not yet working it out with my parents
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: about 4 to 5 hours a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Dababy and Auschvitz
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Dababy
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build and farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 6.5 building: 8.5 auto farms; 7
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes even if my money is slim ill definitely help
Why do you want to join the faction: i feel im a good help and have the potential to do good in the fac im loyal and always on
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: YourPingIsBad hes very good at pvp and building and making auto farms

BigRedBands

In-Game name: BigRedBANDS
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug Baron
Donor Rank: MVP++ (boss souls)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 4153 hours
Discord?: BigRedBands#6343
Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time
How often do you play?: Erryday Mayne
What other factions have you been in this map if any: TrapStars (farm)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I was in Makaveli Vortex Aegis Conquest and ConQueso/Farmers Union
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Sell Drugs/ Post Mules (Gettin HELLA Dough)
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 3 building: 9 autofarms: 6
Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yea
Why do you want to join the faction: I PvPed with MisFits in the 10v10 in prison the other day against eden and 4threich and i enjoyed it so im tryna be casual alongside misfits in situations that dont require every person possible
The player that recommended you to the faction if any: FatherVex

[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Members online