Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Misfits Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

2. fluxxxxx

fluxxxxx Member VIP

In-game name: fluxxxxx
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
    Donor Rank: MVP++
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 165 hrs
    Discord?: flux#0971
    Timezone?: CST (GMT-6)
    How often do you play?: Every day/every other day. I probably won't play as much once university starts up again in August.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Misfits lmao.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Vanguard and Aegis 2+ maps ago. Didn't play last map.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build farms/farm, mess around and help friends on the server when they need it.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP: 3, Building: 7, Autofarms: 5 (can learn more about autofarms, just haven't tried to).
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes.
    Why do you want to join the faction: When I used to play with Vanguard we had a really tight-knit group, always hanging out on disc and helping each other. I didn't play last map and I miss the social aspect of being in a faction. Plus, Vanguard was always toxic and a lil shitty and I'd like to not be like that again.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn, 36s, Jakeman, etc etc.
  3. Lurnn

4. FireLotus13

FireLotus13 New Member

In-Game name: Fire_Lotus13
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 88h
    Discord?: Lace#2987
    Timezone?: EST(Nocturnal)
    How often do you play?: Whenever I get off of work I am usually on until 6 am.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Invictus and whatever other names it was called mostly was a farm and building worker.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build, Autofarm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 3, 10, 7
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to just really have jobs to do in the faction that I can come home then just do mindless work.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None
  5. Lurnn

6. Stonks

Stonks New Member

In-Game name: StonkMarket
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Donor Rank: Legacy MVP+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 1618 hours
    Discord?: Wall Street#0516
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: Every single day after work.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Fear, Trapstars(Farm only)
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Vertigo, FarmersUnion
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Business (playershops, financial services), Level up McMMo
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP 4 (I plan on getting better at this), Building 9, Autofarms 9
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I need a stable wild faction and I want to get better at PvP. Also I hangout in the Misfits discord and u guys are all pretty chill. I don't need any farms at all, i already have that figured out. I do need a safe wild vault, which I would pay a lot of money for if i was accepted. I wanna help you guys run prison too.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Jakeman5, Crusher5665, 36s
  7. Lurnn

8. justin Elenbaas

justin Elenbaas New Member

In-Game name:
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
    Donor Rank:
    Online time? (type /ot in game): just under 60 hours (new to server)

Discord?: yes
    Timezone?: central
    How often do you play?: daily
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build; autofarm; pvp
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 4; 7; 7
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes
    Why do you want to join the faction: yes
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: n/a
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  9. Lurnn

denied
    speak to us and show interest in our discord to be considered in 2 weeks if you wish to reapply.
  10. blixten10

blixten10 New Member

In-Game name: blixten10
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hours and 20 minutes.
    Discord?: Yes, I'll be online there often.
    Timezone?: CEST (UTC +2)
    How often do you play?: A couple of hours a day, around 2 to 4, it can vary.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I'm pretty new to this server, but I love to both PVP and farm. I like to farm because it's very chill and relaxing, but I still love PVP, even tough I haven't really got into PVP on this server yet.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP skill: 9 PVP gear: 3 (because I'm pretty new to this server) Building: 7 Autofarms: 6
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Of course.
    Why do you want to join the faction: The community seems good, so it'll be a lot of fun. Also that I would like to contribute to something bigger than me, plus that it'll be fun to PVP.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Don't remember, but I saw it in chat.​
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  11. Lurnn

denied
    show interest and such by joining our discord and speak to us
  12. TaxEvader666

TaxEvader666 New Member

In-Game name: TaxEvader666
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler (haven't been to focused on ranking lately)
    Donor Rank: none
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 99 hours
    Discord?: ethan!#4270
    Timezone?: Eastern Time
    How often do you play?: Everyday for 2-6 hours
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own which is just me and a few friends, not really much of a fac.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Unicornzz
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I enjoy muling, the pit, farming, and building new farms.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6, 7, 3
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Of course.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I've spoken to Lurnn before and he was one of the people on the server who weren't brain dead.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  13. Lurnn

accepted
    I plead you to be active in discord if you can be :]
  14. Annie0x

Annie0x New Member

In-Game name: Annie0x
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
    Donor Rank: none yet
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 1.3 years
    Discord?: yes: Annie0x#4500
    Timezone?: central (USA)
    How often do you play?: daily
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: breaking beings
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): breaking beings
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build and pvp
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp 7, build 9, auto farm 5
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yeah of course
    Why do you want to join the faction: the biggest reason is because everyone is a little more respectful and willing to help out with projects. Its also great to have some friends to talk with on discord. It also will hopefully give me a chance to get better at pvp. Factions in general make this server worth playing every day.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes. be respectful, be open to helping others out, be active, have a great attitude.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: no one.
  15. _George_Floyd

_George_Floyd New Member

IGN: _George_Floyd
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: KingPin
    Donor Rank: MVP
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 56 hours
    Discord?: not yet working it out with my parents
    Timezone?: Eastern
    How often do you play?: about 4 to 5 hours a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Dababy and Auschvitz
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Dababy
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build and farm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 6.5 building: 8.5 auto farms; 7
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes even if my money is slim ill definitely help
    Why do you want to join the faction: i feel im a good help and have the potential to do good in the fac im loyal and always on
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: YourPingIsBad hes very good at pvp and building and making auto farms
  16. Lurnn

denied x2.
  17. BigRedBands

BigRedBands Member

In-Game name: BigRedBANDS
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug Baron
    Donor Rank: MVP++ (boss souls)
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 4153 hours
    Discord?: BigRedBands#6343
    Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time
    How often do you play?: Erryday Mayne
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: TrapStars (farm)
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I was in Makaveli Vortex Aegis Conquest and ConQueso/Farmers Union
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Sell Drugs/ Post Mules (Gettin HELLA Dough)
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 3 building: 9 autofarms: 6
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yea
    Why do you want to join the faction: I PvPed with MisFits in the 10v10 in prison the other day against eden and 4threich and i enjoyed it so im tryna be casual alongside misfits in situations that dont require every person possible
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: FatherVex

[/QUOTE]
    • + High + High x 4
    • - High - High x 1
    • List
  18. 36s

36s Helper Helper

on my momma
  19. GlucoseDaddy

GlucoseDaddy Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP

VDD
    Mule
    [/QUOTE]
    As an honorary Co-Leader of Misfits (and vice-versa for Lurnn in Defiance), I hereby deny your application. We've found you to be uncapable of being a beneficial asset to Misfits.

And I swear, that's on my momma.
    • + High + High x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. SE_

SE_ Member

In-Game name: SE
    Drug
    Rank / Cop Rank: I'm not even sure tbh but its high
    Donor
    time? (type /ot in game): 5444.33/hr
    Discord?:
    OP#1337
    Timezone?:
    EST
    How
    often do you play?: like once a week
    What
    other factions have you been in this map if any: Pog, Eden, Aegis, Defiance, TrapStars
    What
    factions have you been in last map (if you played): Misfits, Pog, CREAMPIE
    What
    is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): wear skirts and fuck boys
    What
    would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 11/10 all of them
    Are
    you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: no
    Why
    do you want to join the faction: My hands hurt from farming id rather have faction members do it for me
    Do
    you understand the rules/guidelines?: sorta
    The
    player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn