Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Revenant Recruitment

Spug FU

In-Game name: overheatedender
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Junky (I am a veteran of the server, and I understand everything, just got back on.)
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 53 minutes. (I just started playing after the reset, but before it was several days of game time.)
Discord?: RowTheBoat#2463
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?: Gonna start playing a lot.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None on this map. Used to be in a faction called 'Smash'.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Smash
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, PVPl, make autofarms, do deals.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 8, Autofarms: 10, Deals: 9
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be apart of a new community. I realize I have hardly played at all this map, but I can contribute to the faction a LOT.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn

golfcart

In-Game name: young_golfcart
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 39h
Discord?: michael#5292
Timezone?: PCT during the Summer but otherwise CST
How often do you play?: I usually get on at least once a day for at least 2 - 3 hours.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: 206Backwoods.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Building and PvP.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP: 6. Building: 9. Autofarms: 6 (I'm not great with redstone).
Why do you want to join the faction: Back in the middle school days I played tons of factions and it's really just a fun experience. I'm in a fac now but it's just a two-person fac me and my homie made to get started. It'd be nice to join a larger community and bring a new aspect of gameplay to this server.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yup.
The player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

Last edited:

Ryan Low

In-Game name: UTookAllMyNames
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 45 hours
Discord?: Nah but I can get it I used to fuck with teamspeak in like 2013
Timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time
How often do you play?: Pretty much every day for like 6 hours after work, so usually late night
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Didn't play, just started playing Minecraft again but I used to play a ton on faction servers like 5 years ago
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): For sure build interior of bases, excavate, or autofarm.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Probably 5/10 for pvp, 9/10 building, and 8/10 for autofarms.
Why do you want to join the faction: I used to be so into Minecraft factions shit and I was pretty good at building bases and building cannons for raiding and all that stuff and now that I've gotten back into it I hate not being in a big faction. I'm also trying to meet all the homies.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Ye

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one

Achilles786

n-Game name: ItsTinyRick1120
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): On this map 14 hrs. total 175
Discord?: Daddy Rosie#5138
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: Daily for a few hours at a time
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own, PIRUBLoods
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Dont remember
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farming, PVP
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 7,8,5
Why do you want to join the faction: I want homies to chill with
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: None

Jigadrin

In-Game name: Jigadrin
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Online time? (type /ot in game): 30hrs
Discord?:
kkkermit sewer slide 卐#1023
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: 3 days a week
What other factions have you been in this map if any: N/A
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 8 build 9 autofarm 7
Why do you want to join the faction: Gives me things to do and help out with anything you guys need done

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one recommended me im just looking for one

3t_

In-Game name: 3t_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Online time? (type /ot in game): 151 hours
Discord?: Whon Jick#6049
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?:
I've got about 10 hours a day for the past 2 weeks. I'm a no-life atm.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Just my own.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): This will be my first season.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I prefer to build/autofarm since 1.8 pvp was killed. (Gone but not forgotten)
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp-5 building-8 autofarms-5 (still learning all the newer redstoney items that have been added.
Why do you want to join the faction: I need a faction with some active members, and this is the latest faction recruitment. Decided I'd give it a shot.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I understand.
The player that recommended you to the faction: It was the most recent recruitment so I clicked on it.

Last edited:

Jigadrin

n-Game name: Jigadrin
Online time? (type /ot in game): 30hrs
Discord?: LostBoyDaniel#1023
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: 3 days a week
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OhChit
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 7 build 9 autofarm 8
Why do you want to join the faction: Gives me things to do and help out with anything you guys need done

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one recommended me im just looking for one

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
"If Denied Please Wait 2 Weeks Before Attempting To Apply Again"
Denied

Officer Cogglu

In-Game name:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 62H
Discord?: N/A
Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: More than Average Person
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm/Pit
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP:5 / Building:4/ Famring:8 or 9
Why do you want to join the faction: I just want to check it out, try to get some kind of alliance going with people.

The player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody, Just decided to say fuck it and throw one in.

SquiddyCat

In-Game name: SquiddyCat
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): 10 Hrs
Discord?: SquiddyCat#4102
Timezone?: GMT+8 (HongKong time)
How often do you play?: 10 hrs a day, 24 hrs afk
What other factions have you been in this map if any: No faction so far, just started, looking for a faction
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): SquiddyGod (I was solo with a friend)
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Love to Farm and Grind (Hate PVP & Cops)
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Autofarms: 10/10 Pvp: 1/10 Building: 5/10
Why do you want to join the faction: Im a broke mofo, i got no one to play with and im bored, so i need a faction to have friends and a better quality of life in McDrugs
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yeh

The player that recommended you to the faction: I was thinking of not joining this faction because Lurnn is an annoying cop and keeps stealing all my drugs, but i figured, if I cant stop em, might as well join em. So, I kinda recommended myself to join. Galaktikas also recommended this faction to me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.