Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Misfits Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Lam

Lam New Member

In-Game name: LamartineV

Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Dont Play as Cop/ Trafficker could be grower if wanted

Donor Rank: not one might buy one

Online time? (type /ot in game): 13 hours

Discord?: Yes I have one

Timezone?: NA EAST

How often do you play?: After Football i get on for about 5 hours to 7 a day

What other factions have you been in this map if any: GlizzyGladiators

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build definitely also PVP

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP 6/10 Building 8/10 autofarms 4/10

Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes

Why do you want to join the faction: I need a faction that wont kick me and that I can help to my most abbility

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction if any: None
  2. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Denied
  3. Lurnn

Accepted, please be active in discord come talk to us etc to get invited
  4. businessmanB0B

businessmanB0B New Member

In-Game name: businessmanb0b
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: KingPin
    Donor Rank: N/a
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 315
    Discord?: Kaputian Monkey Fan#5719
    Timezone?: Australian
    How often do you play?: 3-5 hours a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Oasis
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): cant remember name wasn't a big one tho
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):7 pvp/ 8 building/ 6 autofarm
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: yes
    Why do you want to join the faction: cause i left oasis and i want a good faction
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any:willcon
  5. Lurnn

Denied
  6. businessmanB0B

businessmanB0B New Member

gay
  7. max imus1218

max imus1218 New Member

In-Game name: maximus1218
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 1Hr 51 Min
    Discord?: PiratePsych#8603
    Timezone?: Daylight Central
    How often do you play?: Plays on multiple servers but sum of 5-6 Hr a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): PVP
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 9 Building 8 autofarming 6
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: 100%
    Why do you want to join the faction: I seek a sense of home and am willing to fight or work to find that.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Thoroughly
  8. Aleksander69420

Aleksander69420 New Member

In-Game name: Snoozlle
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank:
    Donor Rank: Smuggler
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 10h
    Discord?:
    Timezone?: gmt +2
    How often do you play?: 3~4 h a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: I had created a little faction for me and my close friends it was called secks
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): n/a
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like building and farming
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6/10 8/10 7/10
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes
    Why do you want to join the faction: I like the felling of a community in games
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: n/a
  9. Aleksander69420

Aleksander69420 New Member

Sorry forgot to add disc: EgzDeeOriginal#5491
  10. Lurnn

denied
    come talk to us in discord when you have low hours to be considered, no other way to get to know you unless you have hours.
  11. Froggy

Froggy New Member

In-Game name: _FroggyFrog__
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
    Donor Rank: VIP+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 41h 32m
    Discord?: frog#6136
    Timezone?: CST
    How often do you play?: every single day so far, i have 0 life.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): wasnt here last map babe
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): i have a severe gambling addiction and waste my life away doing doubles and cf's. i fish too
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp-2 / building- 1/autofarm-1
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: sure, as long as i havent already spent my money on doubles.
    Why do you want to join the faction: because its the gamer fac bro. gamers gotta game
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: nobody did.

- ps. if u deny this u have big gay <3
  12. Lurnn

accepted
  13. Chase Campbell

Chase Campbell New Member

In-Game name: ChaseCampbell
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
    Donor Rank:none
    Online time? (type /ot in game):5 hrs
    Discord?:WA GE#6971
    Timezone?:EST
    How often do you play?:i can play all day i have no life rn
    What other factions have you been in this map if any:none
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc) pvp and autofarm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):7 to 8
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using:yeah
    Why do you want to join the faction:cus playing with people is a lot more fun and just interacting with people it better than sitting here with a fuck ton of bone meal just growing weed lol
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any:
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  14. Lurnn

15. BrenoLevel

BrenoLevel New Member

In-Game name: BrenoLevel
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Dealer
    Donor Rank: None
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 9 hours
    Discord?: BrenoLevel#9409
    Timezone?: BRT
    How often do you play?: I plan on playing 4-6 hours a day
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Only mine, to get the 2 home privillege. Level was the name
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not play.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I really enjoy building, using redstone and coming up with new solutions to already existing problems
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): I guess Pvp would be about a 6, building a 8 and autofarms a 9. I have played minecraft for 10 years, since release. I know the ins and outs of this game, and love to create solutions to problems that may appear during my play-trought. Im a avreage PVPer, since the new shield mechanic and the 1.9 update messed things up, per say. I love to build in this game, and in my playtroughts, I always automate all that I can.
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: I belive the most important thing for a faction to grow is the team-work and collaboration of all those involved in it. I would look to help out as many members as possible, and help with my funds the faction if it needs it.
    Why do you want to join the faction: Games are always better played with friends. I wish to join a faction so I can not only grow as a player in the server, but also as a person, by collaborating and learning a lot of important aspects of team-work. I also want to see what it is like to play with a communityof people with the same interests and goals.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I read them before joining the server.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any:
    No one recomended me to the faction, I saw an advert and was interested.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  16. Roberto_Exe

Roberto_Exe New Member

In-Game name: Roberto_exe
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
    Donor Rank:
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 13h
    Discord?:Roberto.exe#8968
    Timezone?:GMT -4
    How often do you play?: I can play everyday
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): My own
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build/autofarm
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):6/9/8
    Why do you want to join the faction: because i like to play with other people
  17. Lurnn

come speak to us in discord and get to know us to be considered
    accepted
  18. MaxTrik

MaxTrik New Member

In-Game name: MaxTrik
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
    Donor Rank: N/A
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 51 hr 41 min
    Discord?: ItsRogue#1266
    Timezone?: Pacific Standard
    How often do you play?: Almost everyday
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Rain
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): AutoFarm, PvP, and Traveling
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP; 7, Building; 8, Autofarms; 10
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Of course factions is team based
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to find a faction that i can help improve and also contribute to helping
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes I do
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Roberto_Exe
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  19. Job

Job New Member

In-Game name: Jobgetz
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer 1 prestige
    Donor Rank: MVP+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 225 hrs
    Discord?: Jobgetz#1468
    Timezone?: EST
    How often do you play?: daily when I'm not working or with friends
    What other factions have you been in this map if any:WikkedFamily (Inactive faction)
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):No faction last map
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Manual Farming is my shit rn but I do like to pvp for fun
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp-6 building-4 autofarms-8
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yeah if i'm using stuff i'll def help out
    Why do you want to join the faction: I'm looking for an active faction to chill with, make farms and pvp, Misfits fit the bill
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: absolutely
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn I guess, I mean I looked at others and this one fit what I was looking for.
  20. King Darkstalker

King Darkstalker New Member

In-Game name: ItsSkyGuy
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
    Donor Rank: I may be buying a rank (Dont take that as a promise though)
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 6h 20m
    Discord?: Yes, my name is Wun Dum Fuc#9673
    Timezone?: Mountain Time Zone
    How often do you play?: I am new, but it seems like a cool server and i play it frequently, even though i only joined a few days ago
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None except my own, which has no one in it
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None, didnt play on the last map
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Probably Build, as that is what i am best at
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): (3/9/6)
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes, but i dont have any of that stuff yet
    Why do you want to join the faction: Cause i want to be part of a community and not just stuck in my own one man faction
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, and i may suck at pvp, but i can still do damage and i am technically an extra man
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Jakeman5 sent out an advert, not sure if that counts