Revenant Recruitment

Devlinboy13

In-Game name Dvlinboy13
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Smuggler
Donor Rank:None
Online time? (type /ot in game):26 hours and 26 mins
Discord?:Yes
Timezone?:GMT
How often do you play?:about 4 hours a day Depends what days and time i am working
What other factions have you been in this map if any:None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):none i didnt play
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):Build and farm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
Why do you want to join the faction find it boring just want to make some friends and play with people pvp about 7 buiding 8 and auto farm about 7
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:Yes

Last edited:

Hudsonprxce

In-Game name: Hudsonprxce
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: none sadly
Online time? (type /ot in game): currently 33 hours
Discord?: yes
Timezone?: est
How often do you play?: almost everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: just small ones with my friends
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): didnt play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): probably building, not to good at pvp on my new computer.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 3/10 building 9/10 autofarms 6/10
Why do you want to join the faction: honestly factions just gets reallly boring playing by yourself and my vault just got raided and i got no money and im super close to dropping this server, so im just tryna get back in the game yknow.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You were denied for lack of playtime

Campstantine

In-Game name: Campstantine
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 145h
Discord?: Campstantine #1409
Timezone?: GMT+8
How often do you play?: Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Wild is RogerPirates and Farm is Equilibrium
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not played on the last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Autofarm and pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp: 5 as i did pvp a few times on other server and i will say im avergae at it/ Building: 7 because i use to play a lot of creative and i love it and had alot of fun./ Autofarm: I would give myself a 4 honestly as im still learning about auto farms becaus i just joined this year. I am looking forward to learn more about it with the members of Vertigo!
Why do you want to join the faction: I recently left my farm faction because there was someone in my faction stealing stuff from me. And i feel like i can help out in the building in the farm world and learn together with the members of vertigo. i want to learn about autofarms too!
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Absolutely!

The player that recommended you to the faction: I saw in the chat do /apply vertigo im not sure who said it but im pretty sure it was a advert.

In-Game name: SoftCake
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler
Donor Rank: VIP (Havent received yet)
Online time? (type /ot in game): 42hr
Discord?: Yes
Timezone?: Pacific
How often do you play?: Daily to semi-daily
What other factions have you been in this map if any: USAF
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): n/a
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Love kitting and pvping and also drinking some haste pots and excavating large areas and building farms.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp 7/10 Building 8/10 Autofarms 5/10
Why do you want to join the faction: Need an active faction and group of people to play with. Need my hours of grinding to actually go to use.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes!

The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn

Kingkickss

In-Game name:
Kingkickss
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:
Trafficker
Online time? (type /ot in game):
3hr 58m
Discord?:
Irish Saint Pusheen#7307
Timezone?: Alaska Daylight Time (GMT-8)
How often do you play?: Will be on from 4 PM to 10 PM, 10-12 AM to 11 PM on weekends.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My own faction
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farming/Expansion
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 8/10 Farming 7/10 Expansion
Why do you want to join the faction: Mostly because I saw somebody with a cool name and I wanted to join.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I understand the rules and guidelines.
The player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
Lack Of Ot, please apply when you got more OT

Reridon

In-Game name: Reridon
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 4h15m
Discord?: Yes (Reridon#1855)

Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: I have just started on the server but see myself playing atleast 2-4 hours a day (subject to change, for better or worse, depending on college workload)
What other factions have you been in this map if any: N/A
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
I love automating just about anything i can. building is pretty relaxing too.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
pvp:6
building:7
autofarms: 7
Why do you want to join the faction: I am new to the server and am searching for a group of people who i can learn different aspects of the game (i.e building, autofamrs, raiding, etc) with and also socialize with.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Thanks for taking the time to read my reply!

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
lack of ot

Lovelywillow

[
Template
In-Game name: lovelywillow

Drug Rank / Cop Rank:smuggler
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game)4 hours 20 mins
Discord?:yes
Timezone?:gmt
How often do you play?: a lot
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I can build good I’m good pvper
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/auto farms: pvp 8-10 building 8.5/10 and auto farms I’m 9/10
Why do you want to join the faction:looks like a good faction and would like to have a faction that I know are grinding and be the best faction
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: saltychong

Thank you for your interest.
The thread will be reviewed by faction leaders, see here: PokaDot, Giit, Salty, Baeoncex, and myself
Check your mail in game, or the thread here to find out whether you have been accepted or denied.
If Denied Please Wait 2 Weeks Before Attempting To Apply Again
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied
Lack of ot

Devisee

2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: Devisee

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: I have the "VIP+" Donor Rank.

Online time?: 11 Hours and 47 Minutes at the time of me writing this application. Although I have played the server since 2017 is the farthest back I can recall.

Discord?: BurningFire#0666

Timezone?: USA Eastern Time

How often do you play?: I play at least every day, but the time that I play every day varies.

What other factions have you been in this map if any?: StonerBoners

What factions have you been in the last map?: I didn't play the last map, but I can't recall the other factions from when I played a few years back.

What is your favorite thing to do?: My favorite thing to do is to Mule. I have a Reputation of 345 and a 100% Success Rate at the time of writing this! If you don't believe me type "/mule rep Devisee" in-game.

What would you rate yourself in these categories?: A 10/10 because of my Success Rate!

Why do you want to join the faction?: Its a big fac and it is hard to get into, so I think if I can get accepted into the fac I can run the drugs for the members and it will also boost my Muling Reputation and more people will want me to Mule for them. So that's more money for me and a bigger name for myself. I can also help with the growing of drugs because that's what the server is all about! Grow, Sell, Excel!

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I understand the rules/guidelines and I will not break them. You have my word!

The player that recommended you to the faction: I don't know if this applies to him recommending me but, I was talking to Jay_Crafter789 and I asked if I could join his fac. (I didn't know he was in Vertigo) and he said, "do '/apply vertigo'".

creeperface0000

In-Game name:
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: smuggler
Donor Rank: no
Online time? (type /ot in game):4:30h
Discord?:Bradleyslayz#1320
Timezone?:GMT
How often do you play?:erm ive been playing for a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: a fac server called armonicpvp was ftop 1 for 2 seasons
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): didn't play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp: 6 building: 3 autofarms: 3
Why do you want to join the faction: to have people to play with on mcdrugs
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: ad in game

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.