Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 2h 16mins
Discord?: Noodle Boi #0818
Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: quiet often
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6
Why do you want to join the faction: I don't have a faction right now, I would like to be apart of one.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes I do

The player that recommended you to the faction: the server

BigBoiStonks

In-Game name: BigBoiStonks
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game): 26h 28m
Discord?: BigBoiStonks#6321
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: My Own and TheFallen (Leader: MrStealYoGirl8), Only in Farm World (old)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build/Autofarm
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 8 (With Potential to Grow)
Why do you want to join the faction: I saw the Player Advertisement and I thought a change of pace would be nice. I haven't played with a large faction before and I want to get in the habit of trying new things.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes I Do.

judah

In-Game name: bulletboi

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker

Donor Rank: none

Online time? (type /ot in game): 39hours 32 min

Discord?: no

Timezone?: australian eastern standard time

How often do you play?: 1-3 hours a day

What other factions have you been in this map if any: none

What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I was not on the other map

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/auto farm/etc): mining/caving

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 4 build 6 autofarm/redstone 6 mining/caving 8

Why do you want to join the faction: being a solo player is fun but i want to establish links and share my skills with others

Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes i do

The player that recommended you to the faction: no one did i was looking at chat and saltychong made an advert to apply for vertigo so I am applying

Someone_Playing

In-Game name:Someone_Playing
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:Trafficker
Donor Rank:Nope
Online time? (type /ot in game):35h
Discord?:Yeah
Timezone?:EST
How often do you play?:Daily
What other factions have you been in this map if any:Just me
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):I didn't
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):Build ridiculously sized manual farms
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):8 8 5
Why do you want to join the faction:I'm lonely, I've got my own farms and not expecting to use yours
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:Yeah

The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn said to apply in public chat

H2OplusWater

In-Game name:H2OplusWater
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game):45 Hours
Discord?:WaTeR?#8715
Time zone?:Central Timezone
How often do you play?:Almost Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any:I've been in one other faction but it was just me and my friends messing around. (Peepeepeepoopoo)
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):I love looking at the progress I have made over the coarse of time.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pVP (6) Building(7) Autofarms(6)
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join, because I want to join a faction community, and make friends.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:Yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: None

Last edited:

ShadyBroks1

In-Game name: ShadyBroks1
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin
Online time? (type /ot in game): 118hrs
Discord?: Yeah, I'm already in the vertigo's discord for a couple days now
Timezone?: Central Time
How often do you play?: Usually everyday for at least 30 mins
What other factions have you been in this map if any: I am in StonkMarket's farm world faction, TurtleInc
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I played last map but was never in a faction
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like mining and farming
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp: 7 Building: 9 Autofarms: 3
Why do you want to join the faction: I'm friends with a lot of people in the fac and i figured there is no reason not too
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yeah

The player that recommended you to the faction: StonkMarket

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
H20 Denied

ShadyBroks Accepted, pm me next time you are on I'll invite you then

GlitterGummy

In-Game name: GlitterGummy
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker / Informant
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 16 hr 19 min
Discord?: GlitterGummy #7607
Timezone?: Mountain Time

How often do you play?: Everyday for many hours at a time
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farming and Mining
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 7 on both
Why do you want to join the faction: I think teaming up in a faction would be more beneficial for both me and my faction members as I play frequently and work well in team settings.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
The player that recommended you to the faction: Methonal

Ark_Angel_2246

In-Game name: Ark_Angel_2246
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug Cartel
Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 250 hours
Discord?: Ark_Angel_2246#3081
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: I try to play everyday but with school starting soon I wont be able to play till around 4 or 5pm due to my after school practices but other then that I will be on as often as I can
What other factions have you been in this map if any: I have been in some small factions with friends but not many
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I did not play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I would say building or farming due to the fact im not very good at pvp
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP:4, Building:9-10, autofarms,4. Due to the weird combat in minecraft im not very good at pvp although im not the worst. I put a 9-10 for building because I used to be a builder on a couple of servers called minverse and minplex as well as one that my friend had made
Why do you want to join the faction: I wish to join the faction because I would like to make some more friends on the server due to the fact it gets lonely when you dont have many people to play with and quite boring so when I had seen this faction was recruiting I figured why not give it a shot.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, of course!
The player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody I had just seen the ads in the chat

hackerkid

In-Game name: Mwold
Drug Rank / Cop Rank:trafficker
Donor Rank:none
Online time? (type /ot in game):18.5 hours
Discord?:yeet123#3817
Timezone?:
How often do you play?:every day
What other factions have you been in this map if any:none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):1 faction i forgot the name
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): farm mostly
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pvp 5/10 building 7/10 autofarms 9/10
Why do you want to join the faction: to help with making money/farming
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes of course
The player that recommended you to the faction: methonal

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted,

Denied.

In that order

DebbieRyan

In-Game name: Crusher5665
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 237 hours
Discord?: Crusher5665 #3582
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: Everyday a couple hours at a time.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Just self-made factions for claiming land purposes/
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): Did not play last map
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Like to do all 3 but building is the best.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp- 6 I hope to get better, just do not get much of an opportunity to pvp is all especially after changes to Minecraft, building- 8 I like to build as I used to go into creative mode and just mess around and build random things, autofarms- 7 Kind of goes hand in hand with building, I just have the patience to take the time and create massive farms, and with auto-replant, I can farm them easily as well.
Why do you want to join the faction: I decided that rather than just stick to public chat and work the server out on my own, working with a faction can provide two-way benefits. Of course, Vertigo has tons of resources and is a very strong faction, but I am also willing to put the work in to enhance it even more. I also would love just being a part of a great community which I believe Vertigo can provide.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.
The player that recommended you to the faction: No one did. I saw an ad from Lurnn and someone who recently applied and decided it would be a great thing to do.

GamingDerp91

In-Game name: GamingDerp91
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Producer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 108 hours
Discord?: GamingDerp#4218
Timezone?: CDT, UTC -5
How often do you play?: Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map if any: Sawmill
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Muling and building
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Muling: 9 Building: 7
Why do you want to join the faction: I don't really do much on the server besides muling ngl, so I decided why not become part of a big faction to increase my interest in the server?
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
The player that recommended you to the faction: Methanol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.