Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Moocrew Recruitment

wd12

What is your IGN? Wdguitar

What rank are you? Dealer attempting to become police

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:

Do you have skype? No

Why do you want to join our faction? I would like to be a asset to a team to aid them and for them to aid me also i can be a good contributer to the faction and i feel like i would help alot

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 1 hour a day

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I do not have one i have just gotten raided

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No i do not

How long have you played the server? since three maps ago but i have not been on in a while

RawToTheLow

MVP+
We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN?Rawlow_

What rank are you?Chemist, Vip+

How old are you?16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: DopamineFeen,HoldThis

Do you have skype? I don't

Why do you want to join our faction? I have know where to call home. I feel lonely and left out of being alone on this server, Yea I have a few friends but I want a fac to call my home and fac members to call my brothers

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?I play every day and about 4-6 hours a day.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here). I have a 3x3 chunk farm which is 64x64x23, 6 layers can fit. 2 layers of Beetroot, and the rest of the layers isn't done, and I am selling it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?I've known previous leaders/Officers from Dopminefeen from last map that joined kingsofthenorth this map

How long have you played the server? 3 months of the last map and since the beginning of this map.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN?Rawlow_

What rank are you?Chemist, Vip+

How old are you?16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: DopamineFeen,HoldThis

Do you have skype? I don't

Why do you want to join our faction? I have know where to call home. I feel lonely and left out of being alone on this server, Yea I have a few friends but I want a fac to call my home and fac members to call my brothers

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?I play every day and about 4-6 hours a day.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here). I have a 3x3 chunk farm which is 64x64x23, 6 layers can fit. 2 layers of Beetroot, and the rest of the layers isn't done, and I am selling it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?I've known previous leaders/Officers from Dopminefeen from last map that joined kingsofthenorth this map

How long have you played the server? 3 months of the last map and since the beginning of this map.
Accepted

KoolTewl

MVP+
What is your IGN? Kooltewl

What rank are you? Trafficker (Just invested 1.8mil into shop A1)

How old are you? 13
Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: HoldThisSalt

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I feel like your a well put together faction and that it would be lit to work with you guys, also A no scam faction. Member are well experienced in building farms (Rawlow_) and he seems like a overall good guy

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 5 days a week 5 hours per day.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) 61X41 pumpkin farm, Small mushroom farm, Yes

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No, I lent money to killing spree once we call each other niB:B:as idk xD

How long have you played the server? From the beginning of last map

jb5600

What is your IGN? jb5600

What rank are you? producer
How old are you? 17

Do you have skype? yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I'm sick of working alone,I want a team

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play pretty much everyday, Ill be on alot

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have multiple farms, they are large, over 64 blocks

How long have you played the server? I just started 1week ago and ive been grinding my ass off

Dozmond

What is your IGN? Dozmond

What rank are you? Dealer 50% away from smuggler (Think about donating to get VIP or something)

How old are you? 17

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: I don't remember the names but they weren't good

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Because I'm on my computer all the time when im not at work and I love this server. Im goodish at PVP and I stay on for hours.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I Try to play everyday, and the hours very all the time because of work hours and my daily life.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) No I had a big farm to start out like 20k every harvest but I was raided when I was on vacation. building One right now its a 20x 20x and yes i will let others use it if necessary.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No I just talked to aaaaa1022 6/26/2017 and he told me how to apply for the faction.

How long have you played the server? About 5-6 weeks until I left For Vacation.

Last edited:

Gerbil

What is your IGN? OMG_Its_Gerbil

What rank are you? Cadet

How old are you? 12

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: ProjectXXX

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I want to join because Chris said if i wanted to apply and i also play many Hours Because im on summer break and i have no life.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 5-6 Hours 6 Days a week

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I did but Felixed And someone else destroyed it and selling coords to it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No
How long i have played the server? 3 Weeks

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? jb5600

What rank are you? producer
How old are you? 17

Do you have skype? yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I'm sick of working alone,I want a team

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play pretty much everyday, Ill be on alot

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have multiple farms, they are large, over 64 blocks

How long have you played the server? I just started 1week ago and ive been grinding my ass off
Accepted

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? OMG_Its_Gerbil

What rank are you? Cadet

How old are you? 12

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: ProjectXXX

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I want to join because Chris said if i wanted to apply and i also play many Hours Because im on summer break and i have no life.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 5-6 Hours 6 Days a week

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I did but Felixed And someone else destroyed it and selling coords to it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No
How long i have played the server? 3 Weeks
Accepted

DeathStreak01

DeathStreak01

Dealer

ANS(by myself)

yes i have skype

To Join a fac that i can rely on and one that aren't total noobs when it comes to managing a fac or building.

Varies but on average every other day for about 5 hours minimum

I dont have one but when i build one i will only let people i can trust use it.

no not really

about 2 days

p0six

MVP+
DeathStreak01

Dealer

ANS(by myself)

yes i have skype

To Join a fac that i can rely on and one that aren't total noobs when it comes to managing a fac or building.

Varies but on average every other day for about 5 hours minimum

I dont have one but when i build one i will only let people i can trust use it.

no not really

about 2 days
Denied

DeathStreak01

What is your IGN? DeathStreak01
What rank are you? Dealer attempting to become police
Dealer, but i am not attempting to become a cop
How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:ANS(created by me)

Do you have skype? yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I would like to be a asset to a team to aid them and for them to aid me also i can be a good contributer to the faction and i feel like i would help alot

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 1 hour a day
it depends but usually every other day for a minimum of 5 hours.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? no but im planning on making one
Are you willing to let faction members use it? Only people it trust in the faction regardless of rank or position.

How long have you played the server? since the second map but i have not been on in a long time.

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
What is your IGN? DaddyNexus

What rank are you? Producer bc kings blew up all my bases and over claimed one

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: HoldThisSalt, JustDandy

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I would like to be a part of the faction and think I can help out a lot with projects and base defenses

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? A lot usually just have been recently inactive due to lack of playing time because of grinding money for the new GTA V (GunRunning) Update

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Well no farms atm besides the main one that I use to use but got blown up was 60x60 about 9-10 layers

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? yes PaxStation124, and p0six, don't really talk to a lot of kings members but i am cool with a few

How long have you played the server? since halfway last map so about 10 months

E_fury

What is your IGN? E_fury

What rank are you? MVP/ Producer

How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: plantera Russian Mafia, Dealerz

Do you have skype? no but Discord

Why do you want to join our faction? meet cool people and to learn new things and different ways of doing things.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? everyday 2-3 hours a day

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have 2 auto Cactus farms and yes I'm willing to share.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? chrisangels

How long have you played the server? 1 1/2 years

Last edited:

jolfou

MVP+
What is your IGN? Jolfou / Jo

What rank are you? MVP+ / Prestige 3

How old are you? 20

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Legend / JustDandy-HoldthisSalt

Do you have skype? Yes, I prefer Discord or TS - I am French, so sometime i talk like I'm retarded but it's all good
Why do you want to join our faction? I'm trying to find a good faction to get into PvP and more.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play in evening in the week and most of the time all day in weekend if i don't party or some shit.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I just got raided by W2F, I was getting 4 dubs(chest) worth of wheat and 4 dubs(chest) worth of nether wart for 10 minute of harvesting. I am currently building another one.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? I kinda only farm so i don't know much people as Friends.

How long have you played the server? A little last map, and since the restart played a lot.

Sublime

What is your IGN? Sublime

What rank are you? Chemist

How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: DreamTeam, Canada, Manitoba

Do you have skype? Yes but I rather TS or Discord.

Why do you want to join our faction? Fell like I have alot to offer.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? couple hours everyday.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Just got raided, but it was like 50x50 coco farm 2 layers.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Ace, Dank, Nanoosh

How long have you played the server? 5 Years

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.