play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Moocrew Recruitment

tylerella

VIP+
What is your IGN? tylerella

What rank are you? Producer

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Hard to remember. I haven't played for a while so I can't recall any big factions, if you're looking for ties to enemy factions I don't have any. I joined DopamineFeen when the server first reset but it's just me that's active now.

Do you have skype? No, I prefer TS

Why do you want to join our faction? You guys seem cool, and I'd love to chill with some people that actually know what they're doing

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? Every day for varying amounts. Since it's the summer I'll be playing a lot more, but less on Saturdays because I work.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Currently working on expanding my cactus farm from its former 15x30 size to 59x30, 4 layers on main and 3 layers on the extensions. I'd like to keep it to myself.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Yeah, I like to hang out in the KOTN ts so I know most of the people that chill there. I haven't been on a whole lot as of late because school just ended but I'm kind of friends with ace, dank, nano, zhihu, and zie.

How long have you played the server? I've played on mcd for like a year. I found it last summer, and I stopped playing for a while because school got super intense but I'm back for now.

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
a
What is your IGN? tylerella

What rank are you? Producer

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Hard to remember. I haven't played for a while so I can't recall any big factions, if you're looking for ties to enemy factions I don't have any. I joined DopamineFeen when the server first reset but it's just me that's active now.

Do you have skype? No, I prefer TS

Why do you want to join our faction? You guys seem cool, and I'd love to chill with some people that actually know what they're doing

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? Every day for varying amounts. Since it's the summer I'll be playing a lot more, but less on Saturdays because I work.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) Currently working on expanding my cactus farm from its former 15x30 size to 59x30, 4 layers on main and 3 layers on the extensions. I'd like to keep it to myself.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Yeah, I like to hang out in the KOTN ts so I know most of the people that chill there. I haven't been on a whole lot as of late because school just ended but I'm kind of friends with ace, dank, nano, zhihu, and zie.

How long have you played the server? I've played on mcd for like a year. I found it last summer, and I stopped playing for a while because school got super intense but I'm back for now.
accepted

bellman123

What is your IGN? bellman123

What rank are you? Trafficker could be Producer (5ook in bal)

How old are you? 16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: SilkRoad

Do you have skype? yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Its a good faction that I think I can contribute a lot to. I can make plenty of automatic farms for the faction and I am good at pvp.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play about 2 hours a day. Depending on the time of the year I can play more or less.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have a personal base with some small farms which im not ready to share as I have my vault there to. I plan on making a big cactus farm that has 64 cacti per layer so roughly a 72x72 more or less if needed. This can be shared.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? I am friends with aaaaa1022 and I have met a few others from moocrew like chrisangels and p0six.

How long have you played the server? 3 weeks

Robotron56

ign: Robotron56
facs: 1 that blew up and 1 that i forgot about, i remember the names of neither.
reason: i kinda want a faction that isn't boring, with no base and no people
time: 1-5 hours a day
no farm
no i don't know anyone there
i have played a long time, its just all my status reset somehow.

HumpyHoe

What is your IGN?
HumpyHoe

What rank are you?
Producer (VIP)

How old are you?

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:
Kinda freelanced with friends but no official faction

Do you have skype?
yup!

Why do you want to join our faction?
I've been playing on this server with my friends but im the only one who took the ranking system seriously. We've recently got raided so and my friends stopped playing. I decided to take this server more seriously and join other players who play this game as I do. Your faction is a good one and well respected and I feel as though I can fit in nicely.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?
I play about 6 days a week for about 3-5 hours each time.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here)
I HAD a 7 layer 7x20 nether wart farm. Semi-auto with water, pistons, and hoppers. The classic. Like I said, the very nice people who raided it kinda blew everything up.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?
I do not :/

How long have you played the server?
About a little over a month.

Jijitzue

What is your IGN? Jijitzue

What rank are you? Kingpin/Helper

How old are you?14

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: none

Do you have skype? si senor

Why do you want to join our faction? moneyzzzz

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? once a day atleast 1 hour

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) it is 10x10 but I make millions from it how I do is a secret only me and shady know :p

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? yes I am friends with pretty much everyone in kotn especially Grlmez

How long have you played the server? days

Roku18

We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN?

What rank are you?

How old are you?
Clubweed
Do you have skype?
no
Because I want to be on a team, and help conquer McDrugs.
1-3 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here)
Yes, about 35 x 10, farms 3 rows of opium, one row of marijuana, one row of kush, one row of cocaine, a 4x4 shroom farm, and a 2x3 meth farm.
no
1 year, but I am a mule because I stopped playing for a bit, and it lost all my progress.

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? bellman123

What rank are you? Trafficker could be Producer (5ook in bal)

How old are you? 16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: SilkRoad

Do you have skype? yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Its a good faction that I think I can contribute a lot to. I can make plenty of automatic farms for the faction and I am good at pvp.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play about 2 hours a day. Depending on the time of the year I can play more or less.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have a personal base with some small farms which im not ready to share as I have my vault there to. I plan on making a big cactus farm that has 64 cacti per layer so roughly a 72x72 more or less if needed. This can be shared.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? I am friends with aaaaa1022 and I have met a few others from moocrew like chrisangels and p0six.

How long have you played the server? 3 weeks
Accepted

p0six

MVP+
We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN?

What rank are you?

How old are you?
Clubweed
Do you have skype?
no
Because I want to be on a team, and help conquer McDrugs.
1-3 hours a day, 6 days a week.
Yes, about 35 x 10, farms 3 rows of opium, one row of marijuana, one row of kush, one row of cocaine, a 4x4 shroom farm, and a 2x3 meth farm.
no
1 year, but I am a mule because I stopped playing for a bit, and it lost all my progress.
Denied

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? Jijitzue

What rank are you? Kingpin/Helper

How old are you?14

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: none

Do you have skype? si senor

Why do you want to join our faction? moneyzzzz

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? once a day atleast 1 hour

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) it is 10x10 but I make millions from it how I do is a secret only me and shady know :p

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? yes I am friends with pretty much everyone in kotn especially Grlmez

How long have you played the server? days
Accepted

Pabloijscokar

What is your IGN?
I have no IGN
What rank are you? Drugbaron(almost Drugcartel)/vip+

How old are you? 17

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Breakingblocks as owner

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Because I want to meet new players and I want a home :

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play a couple of hours everyday

My farm is big enough for myself

No

A couple of weeks

My in game name is Pabloijscokar

Pankie

What is your IGN? Pankie_jr

What rank are you? Vip+/Grower (2,9 mil in bal)

How old are you? 16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Breakingblocks

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Because i'm searching for a new faction and want to make new friends

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? every day and around 3 hours each day

69 x 47, Sugar Cane and 2 layers (For training herbalism), and 24 x 24 Nether wart on 3 layers.
Im willing to let faction members use it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No

How long have you played the server? A couple of weeks

Last edited:

XeroZon

What is your IGN? XeroZon

What rank are you? Dealer

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Zephyrus

Do you have skype? Yes But prefer discord

Why do you want to join our faction? To help and to be part of something

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 7 day's a week 2-10 Hour's a week

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) No I don't

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Chrisangels is a old friend

How long have you played the server? A bout a year

McQueen975

What is your IGN?
McQueen975
What rank are you?
Mule
How old are you?

Do you have skype?
yes
I just started playing faction servers and need a group to help me out
everyday atleast 2 hours a day

no
Just started last night and I am hoping to stay on this server

PieMan2k

What is your IGN? PieMan2k

What rank are you? Grower

How old are you? 17

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Founder of the original PimpKings

Do you have skype? Yes, discord and TS3 as well

Why do you want to join our faction? I know y'all are powerful and I would like to be able to help take part in the revolution when yall take over the server.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? maybe 3 or 4 days a week for 2 or 3 hours at a time.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) 32x32 beet root farm will be 41 layers with regen walls wrap and full obby construction. I would prefer only the higher ups use it as i have put SO much time in the creation of it that I would like it to be taken care of.,

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Yes, I am friends with Zhihu from wayyyyyy back

How long have you played the server? I have played this server since the first map when D1 still used his Mac to play MC

Last edited:

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN?
I have no IGN
What rank are you? Drugbaron(almost Drugcartel)/vip+

How old are you? 17

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Breakingblocks as owner

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Because I want to meet new players and I want a home :

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I play a couple of hours everyday

My farm is big enough for myself

No

A couple of weeks

My in game name is Pabloijscokar
Accepted, join DaddysAngels

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? PieMan2k

What rank are you? Grower

How old are you? 17

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Founder of the original PimpKings

Do you have skype? Yes, discord and TS3 as well

Why do you want to join our faction? I know y'all are powerful and I would like to be able to help take part in the revolution when yall take over the server.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? maybe 3 or 4 days a week for 2 or 3 hours at a time.

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) 32x32 beet root farm will be 41 layers with regen walls wrap and full obby construction. I would prefer only the higher ups use it as i have put SO much time in the creation of it that I would like it to be taken care of.,

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Yes, I am friends with Zhihu from wayyyyyy back

How long have you played the server? I have played this server since the first map when D1 still used his Mac to play MC
Accepted, join Daddysangels

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.