What rank are you?
Mule
How old are you?
Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:

Do you have skype?
yes
Why do you want to join our faction?
I just started playing faction servers and need a group to help me out
How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?
everyday atleast 2 hours a day
Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here)

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?
no
How long have you played the server?
Just started last night and I am hoping to stay on this server
Accepted, join daddysangels

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
What is your IGN? Pankie_jr

What rank are you? Vip+/Grower (2,9 mil in bal)

How old are you? 16

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Breakingblocks

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? Because i'm searching for a new faction and want to make new friends

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? every day and around 3 hours each day

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here)

69 x 47, Sugar Cane and 2 layers (For training herbalism), and 24 x 24 Nether wart on 3 layers.
Im willing to let faction members use it.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No

How long have you played the server? A couple of weeks

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN? XeroZon

What rank are you? Dealer

How old are you? 15

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: Zephyrus

Do you have skype? Yes But prefer discord

Why do you want to join our faction? To help and to be part of something

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? 7 day's a week 2-10 Hour's a week

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) No I don't

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? Chrisangels is a old friend

How long have you played the server? A bout a year

p0six

MVP+
ign: Robotron56
facs: 1 that blew up and 1 that i forgot about, i remember the names of neither.
reason: i kinda want a faction that isn't boring, with no base and no people
time: 1-5 hours a day
no farm
no i don't know anyone there
i have played a long time, its just all my status reset somehow.
denied

p0six

MVP+
What is your IGN?
HumpyHoe

What rank are you?
Producer (VIP)

How old are you?

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any:
Kinda freelanced with friends but no official faction

Do you have skype?
yup!

Why do you want to join our faction?
I've been playing on this server with my friends but im the only one who took the ranking system seriously. We've recently got raided so and my friends stopped playing. I decided to take this server more seriously and join other players who play this game as I do. Your faction is a good one and well respected and I feel as though I can fit in nicely.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day?
I play about 6 days a week for about 3-5 hours each time.

I HAD a 7 layer 7x20 nether wart farm. Semi-auto with water, pistons, and hoppers. The classic. Like I said, the very nice people who raided it kinda blew everything up.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend?
I do not :/

How long have you played the server?
About a little over a month.

HuntTheFree

What is your IGN? HuntTheFree

What rank are you? Smuggler

How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: None

Do you have skype? Yes

Why do you want to join our faction? I am looking for a bit of help, and want to be able to help others.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? I normally play about 2 hours a day maybe more, 6 days

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) 40 x 25 wheat

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? No

How long have you played the server? On this server, a total of 10 hours

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Previous factions or experience in the server:
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
What you can offer to the faction:
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.

p0six

MVP+
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Previous factions or experience in the server:
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
What you can offer to the faction:
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.
A: why are you applying for our faction? Are you leaving aegis?
B: denied; incorrect format.

E_fury

We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN? E_fury

What rank are you? MVP/ Producer

How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: plantera Russian Mafia, Dealerz

Do you have skype? no but Discord

Why do you want to join our faction? meet cool people and to learn new things and different ways of doing things.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? everyday 2-3 hours a day

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have 2 auto Cactus farms and yes I'm willing to share.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? chrisangels

How long have you played the server? 1 1/2 years

kyan20034

name:kyanleijten9
why i wonna join? i am a hard worker i have been a alpha fac on the previous server i know so so much about this i have skype and discord speak dutch and english i would love to help and be a part of it

p0six

MVP+
name:kyanleijten9
why i wonna join? i am a hard worker i have been a alpha fac on the previous server i know so so much about this i have skype and discord speak dutch and english i would love to help and be a part of it
Please refer to the daddysangels recruitment page.

p0six

MVP+
We are recruiting new players to our faction. Please respond to this answering the following questions:

What is your IGN? E_fury

What rank are you? MVP/ Producer

How old are you? 18

Please list previous factions you've been in, if any: plantera Russian Mafia, Dealerz

Do you have skype? no but Discord

Why do you want to join our faction? meet cool people and to learn new things and different ways of doing things.

How many days do you play / week, and how many hours per day? everyday 2-3 hours a day

Do you currently have a farm? If so, how big? (Answer in Block length x Block width, drug farmed, and layers. ex: 50x50 nether wart on 3 layers) Are you willing to let faction members use it? (if specific to higher ups or specific faction members, put that here) I have 2 auto Cactus farms and yes I'm willing to share.

Do you know anyone in KingsofTheNorth or Moocrew as a friend? chrisangels

How long have you played the server? 1 1/2 years
please refer to the daddysangels recruitment page.

Latest posts

Members online