Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Hey guys,

This suggestion is probably already posted and i already said it a bit in chat before the reset but i tought i would make a real suggestion out of it on the forum as i think it could be a nice extra to the existing game play.

As you may have seen from the title of this suggestion, I want to suggest to add alcohol in game. I think this suits well in the illegal drugs/gun market we already have. I hope there are somme good plugins for it out there where perhaps brewing stands / couldrons coud be the machines to produce it and you will have to sell it to a black market in the spawn but have to watch out for cops etc. I hope you guys will consider this and perhaps give it a trie and to every 1 reading this is would like to ask to comment your opinion below on this suggestion.

Greetings
[Helper]DarkMC

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This could be useful for some players and would definitely add an extra feature/something to do for the current players to work on.
I think this is a good suggestion and implementing this would be a good idea to keep the server fresh and updated

nyudhfcue

There shoud be legal and illigal alcohol, a bar with players as bartenders that will have to apply like cops and shoud be he only ones being able to brew certain recipes. Also make it so cops shoud be able to drink legal alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.