Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied mr_eighteen18, now Dakoottaa

SorryDakotaa

In Game Name : Dakoottaa (formerly mr_eighteen18) (I changed it to show reverence to his holiness)
Length of Ban : 36 hours
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : I was just banned
Staff who have warned you previously : a couple, there have been 12 mutes, 7 kicks, and this is my 3rd temp ban
Reason for ban on record : Being annoying basically
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Dakotaa saw all my grievances and he thought "prostitution, whore, you've been fucking engaged, 19 times" -Teresa Giudice. He just got pissed and banned me.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I had gotten all of those mutes for disrespecting, caps, and one for speaking in a different language (I think I said puta which means bitch in spanish). The kicks were all for lotto spam (I didn't know you could bulk buy). The temp bans were because I raided someones base and they got really pissed.
Why should we unban you : because there was no warning, and there are no warnings recorded in the logs
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I won't be a little bitch to staff anymore
How can we trust you again? : Because I have learned my lesson
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Please, please, please; I won't be a little bitch anymore who can I blow to prove this to.

Latest posts

Members online