Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gibson

In Game Name : Mr_Gibson
Length of Ban : Permanent
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : TS3
Staff who banned you : Spalw
Staff who dealt with you : Spalw
Staff who have warned you previously : I'd assume every admin
Reason for ban on record : Gibson (That's the reason that is on the ban)
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Both the owners have an extreme amount of hatred towards me. I don't know the exact reason, but a few come to mind.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I didn't actually break any of the rules on the Teamspeak to my knowledge, so their hatred towards me would be the only reason I could come up with.
Why should we unban you : I've been playing on this server since 2012 and I'd like to get back into, but I would also like to be able to interact with the community.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I'll never speak with any of the staff members unless they need something from me.
How can we trust you again? : Like I've said, I have been playing since 2012 so I am a pretty dedicated player.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Nothing

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Denied.

We have no interest in allowing you to join our teamspeak again. We made this very clear, multiple times.
We had a discussion about letting you back at all this reset - be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online