Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

/mule block Please!`

Do you think there should be a /mule block?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxvaa

Recently, when setting up mules, I find that many people from enemy factions, or mules who just aren't very good but have a high rep to automatically take my drugs can just simply fail my jobs. I wish there would be a command like /mule block or something among that in order to stop from people being able to take your mules. I feel like this will benefit the server greater, so I can block anyone who I suspect are trying to fail my jobs on purpose.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Failing mule jobs on purpose is against the rules, if you have proof of someone doing this, they will be punished.

MonsterBlackIce

MVP+
Just my 2 cents on this , obviously it is a game but to keep it kind of realistic wouldnt you expect your mule to get caught by police or killed just like real life and than you lose your supply.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just my 2 cents on this , obviously it is a game but to keep it kind of realistic wouldnt you expect your mule to get caught by police or killed just like real life and than you lose your supply.
The player making the suggestion is speaking about players who already have good reputation being able to automatically take your mule job without your permission (As once you're above a specific reputation you no longer require permission from the poster of the job) failing the jobs on purpose.

Like Dakota said above, this is against the rule and can be punished with a ban and revoking the player's access to /mule.

Snipplez

VIP
In my personal experience I have not had many mules intentionally failing my jobs, but more like retards that get caught by a cop on a horse (without having a horse), take my next job, and run the exact same route, failing the job again. Tbh I wish the auto accept was something much more extreme like 150 to 300 mule rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.