Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

muted

Infraction

Your IGN: Infraction
Player to be reported: Dakotaa
Player being reported Rank:
owner
Describe your issue in detail:
hello. i was permanently muted after Dakotaa told me that I would be banned if I scammed anyone, and then I said in chat that he said this to me
Why do you feel this is worth a report:I don't think it's fair to permanently mute me for this because he was angry
Attached Evidence here: please ask the owner

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I'm going to leave this for an owner, but so no one reading this is confused:

You were banned twice in the 2018 map for contacting players claiming you had an exploit to scam them into paying you money. You were blacklisted, and unbanned once it was realized that what you were doing wasn't actually an exploit, however you continued to use the same scam after being told to stop, leading to you being banned again. You were specifically told by an owner in your second appeal not to scam people by claiming you had an exploit: https://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-infraction.7664/#post-29334

You were told this again by Ace when you joined on this map and proceeded to do it anyway.

Infraction

You were banned twice in the 2018 map for contacting players claiming you had an exploit to scam them into paying you money. You were blacklisted, and unbanned once it was realized that what you were doing wasn't actually an exploit, however you continued to use the same scam after being told to stop, leading to you being banned again. You were specifically told by an owner in your second appeal not to scam people by claiming you had an exploit: https://mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-infraction.7664/#post-29334

You were told this again by Ace when you joined on this map and proceeded to do it anyway.
that was ages ago I don't remember everything.

today ace messaged me because someone reported it to him, and I didn't do it again after he messaged me. I was concerned because I didn't feel his threat was fair so I asked Dakotaa and he got upset at me and muted me

Infraction

hello can you help please

i dont think it's fair i have been muted for 3 days because i said that Dakotaa said scamming was banned. it was a joke obviously i was being facetious. i have been building my farm this whole time but i just want to be able to message people and talk in chat. i cant even use mcmmo credits like i said which is very sad.

i wasn't even muted for breaking the rules, like i said i didn't continue once i was told to stop

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.