Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Muted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_dewey_JR

I was muted for 10 minutes I was for 5 then I asked my question they told me what it would be and I got muted for no reason
1.png
2.png
1.png
2016-06-15_19.29.10.png
2016-06-15_19.29.13.png
2016-06-15_19.29.15.png

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
You was not muted for no reason, i told you more the once to go look in the ban database. Still you continued to ask, then i told you to stop asking or you would be muted once again... and you kept asking End of Story.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
I told you two or three times why you were muted and you decided to ignore me and kept on asking the same question over and over until you got muted for a second time. If you don't know why you were muted then it says in the reason of the mute or in the ban database that everyone has access to. You shouldn't have to be told multiple times to stop asking.

Thanks
Edit

Little_dewey_JR

You was not muted for no reason, i told you more the once to go look in the ban database. Still you continued to ask, then i told you to stop asking or you would be muted once again... and you kept asking End of Story.
this mute was about 20 minutes ago and it was for no reason I kept asking because I wanted to know why I was muted

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+

Little_dewey_JR

http://play.mc-drugs.com/bans/history.php?uuid=2caa5587-ac78-47ef-bbac-3059c68b803c

This was not for no reason, we can watch your history in mutes and see that this was not your first time being muted, seen from my eyes you got off cheap here. So please do consider behaving your self and listen to the staff members you are talking to.

NoodlyApendage muted you because after being warned for spam, and being muted by Tjorvi_01 the first thing you did was write ''SPAM'' in chat.
I asked a question " If you say spam over and over like this " "spam spam spam spam spam spam WHAT IS IT CONSIDERED " you guys told me flood and I didn't say anything after that and about 3 minutes later I got muted and the first thing I did was not say SPAM in chat I have screen shots I recommend looking at them

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
"spam spam spam spam spam spam WHAT IS IT CONSIDERED "
Hello,
Saying words over and over would be classed as flooding chat because you are building up the chat for no reason. If you say one word e.g. spam, over and over again in several lines then this would be classed as spam.

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
Just a heads up, Satan said; "If anyone says spam spam spam again, I will mute them" and you did just a second after, that's why you got muted for that. Do not ignore staff.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
I asked a question " If you say spam over and over like this " "spam spam spam spam spam spam WHAT IS IT CONSIDERED " you guys told me flood and I didn't say anything after that and about 3 minutes later I got muted and the first thing I did was not say SPAM in chat I have screen shots I recommend looking at them
ADD:
Consider posting all of the chat next time and dont leave out the part where you do what you are told not to. Also as i say in chat you dont have to ilustrate it for us we get it.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Thread Locked and report invalid. Don't spam chat and this won't happen. Please use common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online