Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

My Return and The Road prt2

Start building The Road?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrpyCrftr

Hello guys, it’s me, CrpyCrftr (y’all can call me creepy, crispy, crafter, etc).

I’ve been playing MCDrugs since early January of 2019 and have met a lot of cool people since then. In recent months I have been absent from the server and a lot of change has occurred with both users and the server. Nevertheless, I’m excited to get back to playing again!

As some of you might remember, towards the end of last map me and a few others began repairing The Road, a massive road constructed by MassProducer and others at the start of the old map. Now that I am back, I’m more than happy to carry on what MassProducer started and create a new road stretching out from /wild. Those who would be interested in joining, please reply to this post or message me on discord.

My next order of business is as follows: I need to sell about 6 stacks of jungle wood. HMU if you’re interested.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I refused to build the road this map because warzone goes through 0,0 and a bunch of factions have random claims along 0,0, I would be more than willing to dedicate my time to undertaking this again if your idea as to how to get around those problems is good enough.
-Formerly Massproducer, now VIP

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
If the man the myth the legend says no himself, then I say no also.

4william20

I would love to contribute to this build. Recently I have completed a similar wild build myself of which is a massive cobble and obsidian wall right outside of the warzone, of course paid by Mexico. Reach out to me through either mail (ign:4william20) or the MC-Drugs For CrackHeads discord.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I would love to contribute to this build. Recently I have completed a similar wild build myself of which is a massive cobble and obsidian wall right outside of the warzone, of course paid by Mexico. Reach out to me through either mail (ign:4william20) or the MC-Drugs For CrackHeads discord.
I really can't say that what you did and what they did is similar they built a road 8000+ blocks long and 5 wide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online