Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

My Return and The Road prt2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrpyCrftr, Oct 24, 2019.

?

Start building The Road?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2019.
  1. Yes, and we’re gonna make Mexico pay for it

33.3%
  2. No, fok ur road

33.3%
  3. Maybe, what’s a road?

33.3%
  1. CrpyCrftr

CrpyCrftr Member

Hello guys, it’s me, CrpyCrftr (y’all can call me creepy, crispy, crafter, etc).

I’ve been playing MCDrugs since early January of 2019 and have met a lot of cool people since then. In recent months I have been absent from the server and a lot of change has occurred with both users and the server. Nevertheless, I’m excited to get back to playing again!

As some of you might remember, towards the end of last map me and a few others began repairing The Road, a massive road constructed by MassProducer and others at the start of the old map. Now that I am back, I’m more than happy to carry on what MassProducer started and create a new road stretching out from /wild. Those who would be interested in joining, please reply to this post or message me on discord.

My next order of business is as follows: I need to sell about 6 stacks of jungle wood. HMU if you’re interested.
  2. lord latenix

lord latenix Well-Known Member MVP

MonarchLatenix
    Junky
    I refused to build the road this map because warzone goes through 0,0 and a bunch of factions have random claims along 0,0, I would be more than willing to dedicate my time to undertaking this again if your idea as to how to get around those problems is good enough.
    -Formerly Massproducer, now VIP
  3. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

If the man the myth the legend says no himself, then I say no also.
  4. 4william20

4william20 Member

I would love to contribute to this build. Recently I have completed a similar wild build myself of which is a massive cobble and obsidian wall right outside of the warzone, of course paid by Mexico. Reach out to me through either mail (ign:4william20) or the MC-Drugs For CrackHeads discord.
  5. Lurnn

I really can't say that what you did and what they did is similar they built a road 8000+ blocks long and 5 wide...
  6. lord latenix

lord latenix Well-Known Member MVP

MonarchLatenix
    Junky
    7 wide*
    edit:nvm it was 5 im dumb
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  7. Lurnn

I thought so used it to get max horse :D