Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resolved My Warning

LubeMan420

VIP+
(This isn’t a report but an explanation of me being reported/warned because I thought this would be the most appropriate category to write what I have to say.)

Yesterday, at around 11.30 (GMT), I was warned about Framing people by GodHatesNitro which I know nothing about. I would just like to know what this warn was for (staff or cop) and if it was incorrectly placed on me. If it was incorrectly placed on me would it be possible if i could have it removed as I feel it would appear bad on my record as a staff and a cop. I would like to mention I have never done anything wrong as a cop so far since being made recruit.

I do not mean to waste time of staff but I feel this could impact me badly in future and I hope this can be resolved,

dogypadle.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello dogypadle,
I don't know what happend but if this doesn't involve non-staff members I think it's better to move this post to the staff discussion thread.
If I'm wrong by saying this I'm sorry. Also did u talk to GodHatesNitro about this?
- Matthias

Joshlyxox

(This isn’t a report but an explanation of me being reported/warned because I thought this would be the most appropriate category to write what I have to say.)

Yesterday, at around 11.30 (GMT), I was warned about Framing people by GodHatesNitro which I know nothing about. I would just like to know what this warn was for (staff or cop) and if it was incorrectly placed on me. If it was incorrectly placed on me would it be possible if i could have it removed as I feel it would appear bad on my record as a staff and a cop. I would like to mention I have never done anything wrong as a cop so far since being made recruit.

I do not mean to waste time of staff but I feel this could impact me badly in future and I hope this can be resolved,

dogypadle.

We appreciate this apology and we will look into it further, I will be asking Nitro next time I see him about the issue. Please be paitent as this may take a couple of hours, thank you.

Last edited:

GodHatesNitro

MVP+
Dear dogypadle,

As I was informed, you threw drugs on someone just to arrest them. Apparently you threw seeds at them and as this person said he would not have even been carrying them around because you cant sell them. If I have made any mistakes, I am very sorry. Now that I think about it, I have seen staff listen to people they trust without proof and that is pretty bias. I guess I just assumed that that would be okay because I saw some higher staff doing it. If I have made any mistakes, I am very sorry. I will speak further with the person who accused you of doing this.

LubeMan420

VIP+
Thank you very much and I promise I didnt do anything which was against the rules of being a cop or being a helper,
dogypadle.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Hey dogy,

As nitro pointed out, you were warned for planting as a cop. A player claimed you dropped seeds and he picked them up. This might have been unintentional as past cops have dropped drugs they couldn't sell, and then a player picked them up. One warning point for this will not hurt your reputation at all. A cops reputation is ruined when they get 3-4 for this, which usually leads to a demotion. Also for Nitro I highly suggests you question both parties before coming to a conclusion. It will make everything a lot clearer.

Thanks,
jrd

LubeMan420

VIP+
Ok thanks you for making this clear to me and I appologise if I accidently made a mistake without knowing.
Thanks for everyones time,
dogypade.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.