VIP+
In Game Name : Nanoosher
Length of Ban : 15 Days
Nature of ban: TeamSpeak
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa
Staff who have warned you previously : Dakotaa
Reason for ban on record : Alt
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Dakota thinks I sound like my brother Zhihu. He claims we never talk at the same time, and that we have been using eachother as alts for the last 4 years on this server.
He was also very triggered when we were playing GMOD and could not stop yelling after he died as a Traitor.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : He was triggered that he couldn't win as a traitor.
Why should we unban you : I am not an alt.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : Try to not sound like "a voice changer Zhihu"
How can we trust you again? : Real Life set-up video?
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I promise I won't provoke Dakota when he is triggerd.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Zhihu admitted that "Nanoosher" was his alternate account, and also provided proof of him using two computers at once. We take alternate accounts very seriously as they give players who decide to use them an unfair advantage over others who actually play the game fairly.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Footime-Foot-Mouse2.jpg

This is the proof you were talking about correct?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Yes, that is correct. you said something along the lines of "I use this to play with my feet on the Nanoosher account"

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
It was just a prank, I would never buy such horrendous shoes.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
This ban is still active, it has been four days already, all he wants to do is play GMOD and Rust with us.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.