Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Need help connecting

GmsSweeTs

So its been years since ive played, And im having hell trying to connect Ive downloaded a 1.16.5 version but im still having trouble connecting. I didnt know if anyone on here has teamviewer and would like to help me figure it out. Or maybe trouble shoot with me? Where else can i find a legit link to v1.16.5 and if it doesnt connect after that what is my next move? Is the IP still mc.mc-drugs.com aswell

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
So its been years since ive played, And im having hell trying to connect Ive downloaded a 1.16.5 version but im still having trouble connecting. I didnt know if anyone on here has teamviewer and would like to help me figure it out. Or maybe trouble shoot with me? Where else can i find a legit link to v1.16.5 and if it doesnt connect after that what is my next move? Is the IP still mc.mc-drugs.com aswell
What is the error message you get when you attempt to connect?

You can download Lunar Client or use the normal Minecraft Launcher, I recommend using Lunar Client as it is a great fps booster and all around a decent client.

BlackKnightZomvi

Contributor
IP is still mc.mc-drugs.com, have you tried connecting with a higher or lower version of minecraft? For me, 1.18.1 (the latest version) seems to work fine

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
If you are still having trouble with this you can try connecting through the numerical IP, 66.70.180.113

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.