Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
nice signature.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
For an actual response — I think, if players want to use them genuinely, we already have quite a few.

But we honestly just tend to add tags which we think the community as a whole will find funny in common use and not to necessarily cater to a specific group.

SE_

For an actual response — I think, if players want to use them genuinely, we already have quite a few.

But we honestly just tend to add tags which we think the community as a whole will find funny in common use and not to necessarily cater to a specific group.
who wouldn't want it, whats the downside of adding it? They're free for you to create and it pleases people who do want them.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
who wouldn't want it, whats the downside of adding it? They're free for you to create and it pleases people who do want them.

There's some already that players can use - we don't want to start just adding tags for specific groups of people which has nothing to do with the server itself.

I also don't necessarily want to imply that our server is in any way is "safe" or caters to this community, or any others, many players are toxic & immature and make fun of anything that gets reactions, we don't moderate a lot of opinions in our chat - given the context of our server.

I hope that makes sense.

Freed0mMC

VIP
I absolutely agree. A trans tag would indirectly aid a lot of players in feeling included.

+1 :)

SE_

There's some already that players can use - we don't want to start just adding tags for specific groups of people which has nothing to do with the server itself.

I also don't necessarily want to imply that our server is in any way is "safe" or caters to this community, or any others, many players are toxic & immature and make fun of anything that gets reactions, we don't moderate a lot of opinions in our chat - given the context of our server.

I hope that makes sense.
Sounds like the perfect crowd who would buy something like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online