Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
My view on this... The armor and weapons are available to anyone in game which can build their gear and stats around them just like the top pvpers.
If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen as the saying goes.
I'm not sure how this hasn't completely answered any counter-argument. The gear exists, just get it and use it.

SaltyKen

MVP
I'm not sure how this hasn't completely answered any counter-argument. The gear exists, just get it and use it.
No ones said anything about how "The gear is to hard to get." we are stating that its too op and ruins pvp ima repeat this because you clearly dont see what Ive been saying Its not the trouble of getting the gear its how the gear ruins pvp.

SaltyKen

MVP
If you find yourself going against someone who you suspect to be using that strategy, have a friend spray them with the PKP (which does a fuckton of knockback). This will keep them out of melee range while you hit them with the AWP or something. Kill them from a distance if they can two hit you from close.
Im pretty much done with trying to prove anything any more because 2/3 Of the server staff is in "KOTN" so basically if staff were to have a vote on anything it would be towards the side of "KOTN".

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
So just use that setup.

I only think this is flawed in the sense that some people like to play different styles (for example axes or swords.)

I appreciate the way the armoury crate is set up in the sense that you can use different items with custom enhancements in order to adapt to your playstyle, however if one playstyle is dominating the PvP scene then it becomes kind of boring for people who do not appreciate it.

"OP", if you will. But I also agree with what Candy and you said.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Im pretty much done with trying to prove anything any more because 2/3 Of the server staff is in "KOTN" so basically if staff were to have a vote on anything it would be towards the side of "KOTN".

People always use this argument. I don't think because staff members are in KOTN that they get bias. The admins and owners aren't like that.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
I think you guys are just upset that KingsOfTheServer finished grinding herbalism and are now going into axes/archery, and you actually have competition.

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
I think you guys are just upset that KingsOfTheServer finished grinding herbalism and are now going into axes/archery, and you actually have competition.

I'm not upset about it, I'm just chiming in my 2 cents.

I still think you could dominate this server irregardless of whether or not you ran this setup.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Whoops!

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Like said above I thought this wasn't a op server 2 hitting someone in p4 which takes a while to get is not right.

Edit- There is even a slim chance to one hit someone.

As Hrby said, armour does significantly less damage protection on the version the server is running. These quick fights are not a result of "pay2win" enchants, but the game mechanics itself.

Last edited:

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Lmao zhihu saying everyone's mad because KOTN are maxing axes and archery now when I've already maxed combat and herbalism.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm going to close this thread out.

We very much appreciate the feedback and the conversation that sparked.

The items you're mentioning aren't outside the range of our ideal balance. There have been so many changes to PvP over the past few years - we want to make sure that we're always offering new and unique ways to play on MC-Drugs. The challenge and goal has always been to adapt and be the best at what ever state the game is at, sometimes we move the goal posts to something we feel is more challenging or more fun. We feel that we have achieved this with latest items we have made available and the older ones too. We're always working to make MC-Drugs the most fun it can be.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.