Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Drugs / Drug Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvusCornix

The additions of drugrecipes this map was a huge change, and a good one. Here's just some suggestions for new ones.

Golden Carrots = Black Tar Heroin (or just high quality heroin or somethin)
Poisonous Potatoes = Laced PCP (or low qual pcp or similar)
Flowers = LSA (ik this one is drastically less popular than a lot of drugs, but it'd make sense in the context that LSA comes from the seeds of certain flowers)
Kelp = Kratom (a somewhat popular drug, and kelp is one of the few plants in the game with no drug equivalent)

Dab Cart
-3 THC Concentrate
-1 Glass Bottle
advantage of this would be if you don't wanna spend a ton of fuel to cook all the concentrate, and it'd be similar or slightly less value than shatter

Vape Juice (or Vape Pod)
-3 Nicotine
-1 Glass Bottle
similar situation to the cart, it's a good one to make if you have a lot of glass or bottles and don't wanna farm to make rolling papers for cigarettes

DMT
-smelt ayahuasca
so since ayahuasca contains DMT, it may make sense that we can extract it from the already made ayahuasca. Or, if you wanna be more realistic, you should replace the current ayahuasca with a new DMT recipe, and then make another recipe that adds something to the DMT to convert it into ayahuasca. The benefits of this would be that there's a way to make ayahuasca more valuable, as right now i believe close to zero people make ayahuasca as it's a pain to farm vines.

Benzodiazepines of some kind (Alprazolam if we wanna just do the most popular one)
-1 weed
-1 meth
yes, I'm aware that this isn't anywhere near to the actual chemical makeup of benzos, but hey are any of the drugs on the server? this would be a good one just because it's unfortunate that there isn't any benzo representation on the server, and it's surely a more popular class of drugs irl than many other drugs on the server (ayahuasca, fentanyl, and octane (is that even a fuckin drug??))

Crack
-smelt cocaine
this is a pretty simple one, and makes sense. just a good way to increase profits by smelting stuff

DXM
-2 weed
-1 pcp
-1 codeine (or processed variant)
once again, obviously not how you actually make it. and of course, it isn't illegal but neither are tobacco products and even weed in a lot of places. DXM is a lot more popular than the drugs i mentioned earlier under benzos, so it should have a fair shake as well.

Nitrous
-3 pcp
-1 cocaine
blah blah not how you make it blah blah. Nitrous falls into the same category as many others I've spoken about, being more popular than a share of drugs on the server.

Also, although it wouldn't affect farming or anything it might be interesting to change red shrooms to amanita muscaria since that mushroom looks a lot more like the red shrooms in game.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Some good ideas in here to be new drug additions or maybe even replacements to some. Having only partial knowledge of how the drug price balancing works I worry that adding too many drugs to the server makes the economy more spread out and makes balancing drug prices harder. The only one I'm against personally is kelp because to me it just grows too fast and would be similar to pumpkin seeds in it's pricing and wouldn't be grown by players but of course, growth rates can be adjusted so I wouldn't completely knock it off the table and my view of it may differ from others.

I like the cart/pod ideas a lot tbh, and makes sense not smelting them because IRL you'd vaporize them *science*. But the Top 3 seem like they'd just be to hard to get.. Reliable source of gold for golden carrots? */shop ig*, Poisonous potatoes aren't exactly reliable to farm either, and same with flowers.. Not to count all them out, they are good ideas, just devils advocate...

CorvusCornix

I like the cart/pod ideas a lot tbh, and makes sense not smelting them because IRL you'd vaporize them *science*. But the Top 3 seem like they'd just be to hard to get.. Reliable source of gold for golden carrots? */shop ig*, Poisonous potatoes aren't exactly reliable to farm either, and same with flowers.. Not to count all them out, they are good ideas, just devils advocate...
yeah, the main reason for making poisonous potatoes a drug was because you get them anyways when farming potatoes and they're useless, so might as well give them a use. And my reasoning behind golden carrots is that i have a ton of gold and it'd be nice to have a use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online