Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Next map Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Civilly, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Civilly

Civilly New Member

So I have thought of a few ideas that I believe would be cool to have the next map.

-Stacked water and lava buckets (16x stack)
    -Rank upgrades with Boss Souls
    -Verticle wall generators (100-256 blocks down)
    -Some more Tag ideas "#FK12" and "Addict" (and maybe some more tags with #s)
    -Extra power crate
    -Maybe some different and new Pit items

I'll update this if I think of more.
  2. Puppy_Killer

Puppy_Killer Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder MVP++

Puppy_Killer
    Smuggler
    Stacked water/lava i dont see happening but you never know

Rank upgrades with boss souls? Like /rankup ranks? Because donor ranks are already possible on /bshop so i dont understand this.

Vertical wall gens down.. There is one of the wall generators that flows down in 2 separate coloms with a space inbetween already "infused cobble", and will most likely keep generator blocks next map too

Tag crates come out often this map, and i doubt thag there would just be 1 or 2 crates next map, and i wouldn't be surprised if they took player suggestions much like they do already.

"Extra power crate" sounds a little over powered, especially if youre thinking faction power.

Maybe new pit items, i feel like this is most likely happen, new pit mobs and drops for a new map, kindof like the Christmas pit change
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.