Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Official Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hello friends and some i've come to know as gaming family. The time has come for me to step down in my staff position. I've just not had the time to fulfill my duties as admin and I don't feel its fair to hold a spot as admin being as inactive as I have been lately. I will still pop in from time to time to see friends and whatnot.

I just want to give a few thanks out real quick. First of all to the owners of the server Dakotaa and Spalw. Both of which gave me the chance to be a staff member on their server in which i've been staff for many years now. Jrd of course for giving a lot of tips and stuff coming up as well as both Dakotaa and Spalw teaching me a lot. I cannot forget all of my comrades i've had in the staff team as well... All the other Admins and Mods that have come and gone and still here. I'm not going to name all of you... Just know that if we staffed together, I appreciate every one of you all. I hope the server continues to thrive as I believe the staff team is doing a great job trying to keep everything as smooth as possible.

I just want to say thanks for the great time to all the players that know me as a friend and even the ones that don't know me as well... Just know that I will still be around time to time to talk to you and hang out for a bit. It has been an amazing 6+ years here with this community. If you want to send me a private message if you don't have me on discord I will send you my discord name and if you want it, I will send you my snapchat if you want to stay in touch. Farewell for now to THE greatest Drug server minecraft has known. :) Love you all!!

Sincerly,
ThaCandyMan

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Thanks for all the hard work you’ve put in candy. The server Wouldn’t of come so far without you, I wish you all the best in life and hope all goes well for you.

Thanks for everything man sad to see you go.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It was always fun talking about the older times on MCD with you, but alas all must move on eventually, even the admin that's been here for over half a decade. Will be missed

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
You will be missed candy, it was always fun messing with you while you were on cop duty last map always trying to get me :p and you doing whatever you were doing to turn into an ender dragon or literally me or a creeper to try jumpscare me :mad:
Good luck with your life candy, Thanks for all the good times

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Good luck with future endeavours, hope the family is well.
You were staff when I first started playing the server, I can’t remember you as a position lower than T-Admin, you’ve always been there if I needed anything whether it be staff related questions or player related, sad to see such an experienced staff member go.
Hope to see you around soon sometime

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
To be completely honest with you, there are very few staff members that I could ever say were an influence or role model to my character. I learned a lot from the time I spent working with you, your input on the staff team was immeasurably valuable and you will leave a hole that we will likely never fill.

Having someone with such a radically different perspective on life to the group of (at the time) 15 year old kids was a breath of fresh air. All of the high staff, past and present have known you well, followed you through your journeys in life, and I'm sure wish you nothing but luck. You are genuinely the only staff member I can think of that has been active for over two years who Myself, Dakota & Jrd have never even had to consider takling to for making a silly mistake.

Thank you for everything you have done for the server, hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.