VIP
In Game Name : Ofuc
Length of Ban : 9 Days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Hack Client
Staff who banned you : Spalw
Staff who dealt with you : Spalw
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Hack Client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for having an active hack client
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I do admit I had my client on but I was only using it for the FullBright client (Which allows me to see in darkness) and nothing else. I wasn't using any other of the client features for personal gave or to gain an advantage over other players.
Why should we unban you : I now know better than to hack on this server and I don't want to be perm banned. I enjoy this server and I won't take the risks anymore.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I will uninstall my client and play the game fairly.
How can we trust you again? : You should trust me because I don't want to be perm banned and I know that this is my last warning. If you wish I will screen share whenever requested to show you my hack clients aren't active anymore. (Sav will have access whenever requested.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I would like to personally apologize for my idiotic behavior and will never hack on this server again.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I was on a skype call with you whilst you were using wurst client and sharing your screen. Even if you do regret hacking, you still have to accept the consequences. However, I will let spalw deal with this and decide whether or not to deny/accept your appeal.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Why would you even appeal this...
o_O
Appeal Denied. Appeals are for when we make a mistake with a ban, or the circumstances change drastically.

Latest posts

Members online