OhChit Faction Application[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Thank you for your interest in OhChit.
Applications can take 2-7 days to be reviewed. Acceptance requires majority vote from faction members.

Basic Rules to follow:
  • Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land, or land a faction member let you teleport to.
  • Don't cause conflict with allied/truce factions.
  • Respect your faction members. Do not grief them, this will not be tolerated.
  • Anything you harvest- REPLANT. Not replanting will be handled accordingly. You will be demoted or kicked if this isn't resolved.
  • Players will not be kicked from the faction for being inactive. If you know you are going to be inactive, please notify an officer or post in the discord.
    • Note: The factions plugin will automatically kick you for being inactive for more than 30 days. We have no control over this. You will have to re-apply if you have not spoken to us about your inactivity.
  • Faction members can be kicked without warning if we suspect/have information you are only in our faction to inside.
  • Please do not ask to be promoted. Asking may hinder any trust we have in you.

Ranking:
  • Recruit: No faction perms, no exception. New recruits are expected to make/use their own farms.
  • Member: Players promoted to member will have access to the /f home in /farma. There are also faction warps. The passwords will be given out once you reach member. If you want land claimed, Officers and Leaders will need to have access to it. Due to the way power works this map, claims will be limited. This is subject to change.

We take promotions in the faction very seriously, so if it takes a while for you to be promoted, please be understanding. Officer is currently not an option. This will be discussed between faction leaders.

Faction Information:

There is an unclaimed base with manual farms for trusted players to use in /farmm. There is no set amount of time to become a trusted player, you just need to be friendly with us and prove you’re not here to inside.
Please do not ask to use other members farms, unless they openly ask you if you want to.
We can help you if you need it; Items, such as wood, enchanting tables, kits, etc. Just message us.

Discord is required, this is how we communicate. Message a Leader in the faction for a discord invite if your application is accepted.
We have a group (There is no actual faction chat), you will be given the information to join once you're accepted. Type /gc into chat to toggle group chat on and off.

There is no faction taxes. That being said, you should still feel obligated to donate to the faction if you use faction farms. Money will go towards expanding and/or repairs. (/f money deposit <amount>)

If you cannot follow the guidelines, you will be contacted and then demoted or kicked.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
We will expect for you to have read through and understand the guidelines.

Leaders:
  • ChickenChit
  • BigChickenChit
  • Ethenhunter
  • Bustaa
  • Fontan500

Don't post on this thread unless you're interested in our faction.

Application Template: Copy and Paste this template into your reply.
Note: Please spell your in-game name correctly!

If your in-game name is not included, your application will be denied and you will have to reapply.
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Discord:
Timezone?:
How often do you play?:
What other factions have you been in this map:
What factions have you been in previous maps:
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction:
Do you understand the rules and information given?:
Player that recommended you to the faction:

Thank you for your interest in OhChit, and good luck!
Thread will be reviewed by faction leaders. Only players listed above can accept/deny applications.
Check this thread to see if you've been accepted.

Disclaimer: Don't ask faction members look at your application or it will be denied. If any of this information changes, you will be notified via discord.
If you have not accepted the invitation to the faction after 5 days of us accepting your app, you have to reapply.

Last edited:

MrFragtastic

In-Game name: MrFragtastic

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer (tad behind in ranking up this season)

Donor Rank:
MVP

1,190 hrs. & 55 min.

Discord:
MrFragtastic#0556

Timezone?:
CST

How often do you play?: Steady in normal times,
but 2020 fuckshit has caused schedule issues. Never go offline long enough to lose power or be auto-kicked though.

What other factions have you been in this map:
DrugzNotHugz (my solo farmA fac)

What factions have you been in previous maps:
Valhalla last map, ManBearPig the year before that.

Raid, Build, Map Running, I like PvP but am shit with new combat mechs so I avoid the shame of being dicked if possible.

Was in Valhalla under the same leadership and enjoyed my time spent in it, and would like to have a repeat of it if you'd have me.

Do you understand the rules and information given?: No doubt.

Player that recommended you to the faction: Former member of the predicate faction of this faction.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game name: ItzParrot
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): At least 3000 hours
Discord: ItzParrot#0001
Timezone?: Eastern Standard
How often do you play?: I don't play as much as I used to, I'll get on if I need to get on
What other factions have you been in this map: Defiance, Oasis
What factions have you been in previous maps: OhChit, Vortex, Conquest, Vertigo, CreamPie, BigDoinks
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): I'm fairly good at PvP, I can farm for a good amount of time
Why do you want to join the faction: I have no where else to turn really, tired of leading a faction, just want to get to have fun with old friends
Do you understand the rules and information given?: yes

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: MrFragtastic

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mass Producer (tad behind in ranking up this season)

Online time? (type /ot in game): 1,190 hrs. & 55 min.

Discord: MrFragtastic#0556

Timezone?: CST

How often do you play?: Steady in normal times, but 2020 fuckshit has caused schedule issues. Never go offline long enough to lose power or be auto-kicked though.

What other factions have you been in this map: DrugzNotHugz (my solo farmA fac)

What factions have you been in previous maps: Valhalla last map, ManBearPig the year before that.

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Raid, Build, Map Running, I like PvP but am shit with new combat mechs so I avoid the shame of being dicked if possible.

Why do you want to join the faction: Was in Valhalla under the same leadership and enjoyed my time spent in it, and would like to have a repeat of it if you'd have me.

Do you understand the rules and information given?: No doubt.

Player that recommended you to the faction: Former member of the predicate faction of this faction.

Accepted. Please /msg ChickenChit or any leader online in game for an invite.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): At least 3000 hours
Timezone?: Eastern Standard
How often do you play?: I don't play as much as I used to, I'll get on if I need to get on
What other factions have you been in this map: Defiance, Oasis
What factions have you been in previous maps: OhChit, Vortex, Conquest, Vertigo, CreamPie, BigDoinks
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): I'm fairly good at PvP, I can farm for a good amount of time
Why do you want to join the faction: I have no where else to turn really, tired of leading a faction, just want to get to have fun with old friends

Denied.
Application acceptance requires majority vote. There is no set guidelines to be accepted, you were either denied because of: Your reputation, your previous faction reputation, or you haven't logged in the server since making this application. You can reapply in the next few weeks to try again if you're still interested.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Denied. Application acceptance requires majority vote. There is no set guidelines to be accepted, you were either denied because of: Your reputation, your previous faction reputation, or you haven't logged in the server since making this application. You can reapply in the next few weeks to try again if you're still interested.
All of the above, but fair

SixTooLit

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler

Donor Rank: VIP+

Online time? (type /ot in game): 16 Hours 30 Minutes

Discord: SixTooLit#0150

Timezone?: EST

How often do you play?: Frequently

What other factions have you been in this map: Insiders (Joined by mistake, not realizing lead was only active player.)

What factions have you been in previous maps: None, I am a returning player from a few years back, was never in any factions though.

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Pretty versatile player, though a stronger suit is building.

Why do you want to join the faction: As before stated, I am returning from a long hiatus and am looking for a nice place to settle back in. The backbone of this faction has been the same players since I departed, and am coming back to many familiar faces. It would be great to get into a niche of long haul veterans.

Do you understand the rules and information given?: 100%

Player that recommended you to the faction: ChickenChit (Chat Advert)

Last edited:

Strainhunter64

In-Game name: SlightlyWet64
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank:
137 hours and 17 minutes.
Discord: Drilpudding555#9094
Timezone?: Central European Summer Time (CEST)
How often do you play?: I can't give u a exact amount of hours per week but i will come online as often as i can.
What other factions have you been in this map: I had a solo faction since i started playing again on mcdrugs.
What factions have you been in previous maps: only a solo faction like 2 seasons ago
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): i absolutly love building but farming is also one of the more fun things to do.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because it seems like a nice faction to join and because it can get a bit lonly in a solo faction.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: yes i do.
Player that recommended you to the faction: No one recommended me to this faction, whas just looking true faction applications and saw this one.

Last edited:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++

Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Smuggler

Donor Rank: VIP+

Online time? (type /ot in game): 16 Hours 30 Minutes

Discord: SixTooLit#0150

Timezone?: EST

How often do you play?: Frequently

What other factions have you been in this map: Insiders (Joined by mistake, not realizing lead was only active player.)

What factions have you been in previous maps: None, I am a returning player from a few years back, was never in any factions though.

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Pretty versatile player, though a stronger suit is building.

Why do you want to join the faction: As before stated, I am returning from a long hiatus and am looking for a nice place to settle back in. The backbone of this faction has been the same players since I departed, and am coming back to many familiar faces. It would be great to get into a niche of long haul veterans.

Do you understand the rules and information given?: 100%

Player that recommended you to the faction: ChickenChit (Chat Advert)

Denied. Application acceptance requires majority vote. There is no set guidelines to be accepted, you were most likely denied because of: Your reputation, your previous/current faction reputation, or you haven't logged in the server since making this application. You can reapply in the next few weeks to try again if you're still interested.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: SlightlyWet64
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank:
137 hours and 17 minutes.
Discord: Drilpudding555#9094
Timezone?: Central European Summer Time (CEST)
How often do you play?: I can't give u a exact amount of hours per week but i will come online as often as i can.
What other factions have you been in this map: I had a solo faction since i started playing again on mcdrugs.
What factions have you been in previous maps: only a solo faction like 2 seasons ago
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): i absolutly love building but farming is also one of the more fun things to do.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because it seems like a nice faction to join and because it can get a bit lonly in a solo faction.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: yes i do.
Player that recommended you to the faction: No one recommended me to this faction, whas just looking true faction applications and saw this one.

Accepted.
Please /msg ChickenChit or any leader online in game for an invite.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Online time? (type /ot in game): /ot says 3082 hours, playtime this map is around 588 hours, due to me leaving for quite a while and now starting to get back into it.
Timezone?: Eastern Daylight
How often do you play?: I'm going to start playing more actively, maybe around 2-3+ hours a day.
What other factions have you been in this map: Oasis, Defiance
What factions have you been in previous maps: Lots. OhChit was one of them.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc.): I'm pretty good at pvp, decent builder, I can farm for hours if needed.
Why do you want to join the faction: I honestly just want to get back with some friends, I was in the faction last map and I honestly miss how laid back everything was. I think I could be a good asset to OhChit if given the opportunity.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: Yes. I understand.
Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

(I don't know how much a "few weeks" is so I waited around 2 weeks to reapply)

BeefyBannana123

n-Game name: BeefyBannana123
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drugbaron
Donor Rank: mvp+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 31hrs
Discord: yes
Timezone?: GMT+1
How often do you play?: Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map: None apart from my own (Ninjas)
What factions have you been in previous maps: ^^
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Build/Farm
Why do you want to join the faction: Feel as if id be able to provide more with other players helping me and feel as if i could bring a lot to this faction as I have a solid undertanding of farms and have various one scattered across the maps
Do you understand the rules and information given?: Yes
Player that recommended you to the faction: Myself

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Online time? (type /ot in game): /ot says 3082 hours, playtime this map is around 588 hours, due to me leaving for quite a while and now starting to get back into it.
Timezone?: Eastern Daylight
How often do you play?: I'm going to start playing more actively, maybe around 2-3+ hours a day.
What other factions have you been in this map: Oasis, Defiance
What factions have you been in previous maps: Lots. OhChit was one of them.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc.): I'm pretty good at pvp, decent builder, I can farm for hours if needed.
Why do you want to join the faction: I honestly just want to get back with some friends, I was in the faction last map and I honestly miss how laid back everything was. I think I could be a good asset to OhChit if given the opportunity.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: Yes. I understand.
Player that recommended you to the faction: N/A

(I don't know how much a "few weeks" is so I waited around 2 weeks to reapply)

Application On Hold. We will let you know the status of your application by this coming Saturday 10/10/2020!

Edit: Accepted. Please message ChickenChit when you see this message.

Last edited:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
n-Game name: BeefyBannana123
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drugbaron
Donor Rank: mvp+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 31hrs
Discord: yes
Timezone?: GMT+1
How often do you play?: Everyday
What other factions have you been in this map: None apart from my own (Ninjas)
What factions have you been in previous maps: ^^
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Build/Farm
Why do you want to join the faction: Feel as if id be able to provide more with other players helping me and feel as if i could bring a lot to this faction as I have a solid undertanding of farms and have various one scattered across the maps
Player that recommended you to the faction: Myself

Rozher

In-Game name: Rozher21
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 116hr 10mins
Discord: Rozher#3664
Timezone?: ET
How often do you play?: Basically all day lool
What other factions have you been in this map: Brexit
What factions have you been in previous maps: N/A Im a New Player
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Farming Is Literally All I Do atm lool
Why do you want to join the faction: Im new to the server so im trying to get to know people and get better and have more fun
Player that recommended you to the faction: An Advert By ChickenChit

Last edited:

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: Rozher21
Donor Rank: MVP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 116hr 10mins
Discord: Rozher#3664
Timezone?: ET
How often do you play?: Basically all day lool
What other factions have you been in this map: Brexit
What factions have you been in previous maps: N/A Im a New Player
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): Farming Is Literally All I Do atm lool
Why do you want to join the faction: Im new to the server so im trying to get to know people and get better and have more fun
Player that recommended you to the faction: An Advert By ChickenChit

TodoRodo

In-Game name: TodoRodo
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Commander
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 65hrs at moment of application. goes up every day
Discord: TodoRodo#3402
Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: Pretty much daily
What other factions have you been in this map: WeFuck, it was mostly just a faction a friend and I created to test out the commands.
What factions have you been in previous maps: Don't remember, last map I played on was late 2014 and a bit of 2015
Copping around and farming when I resign. Do love to do redstone builds and complex farm designs if possible though.
Honestly, I enjoyed muling for ChickenChit and would also like to be part of something greater. Would be nice to have people to play with on this server. As for right now, I am but a lone wolf.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: Already read through them all. They seem very reasonable.
Player that recommended you to the faction: ChickenChit(Chat Advert)

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: TodoRodo
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Commander
Donor Rank: None
Online time? (type /ot in game): 65hrs at moment of application. goes up every day
Discord: TodoRodo#3402
Timezone?: Central
How often do you play?: Pretty much daily
What other factions have you been in this map: WeFuck, it was mostly just a faction a friend and I created to test out the commands.
What factions have you been in previous maps: Don't remember, last map I played on was late 2014 and a bit of 2015
Copping around and farming when I resign. Do love to do redstone builds and complex farm designs if possible though.
Honestly, I enjoyed muling for ChickenChit and would also like to be part of something greater. Would be nice to have people to play with on this server. As for right now, I am but a lone wolf.
Do you understand the rules and information given?: Already read through them all. They seem very reasonable.
Player that recommended you to the faction: ChickenChit(Chat Advert)

McMelvinnnn

IGN: McMelvinnnn
Drug/Cop Rank: Grower
Donator Rank:VIP
Online Time (/ot):1001 hours
Discord: StuccStepSis#9476
Timezone: EST
How often do you play: every day
What other factions have you been in this map: Just my own
What factions have you been in previous maps: conquest and my own
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc): farming and raiding
Why do you want to join the faction: interested in farming and raids
Player that recommended you to the faction: Chickenchit advert

_SK4LL_

In-Game name:_SK4ll_
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker

Donor Rank:None
Online time? (type /ot in game):8h 31m
Discord:SK4LL#2791
Timezone?:CET
How often do you play?: Always on weekends but during school days almost everyday
What other factions have you been in this map:None
What factions have you been in previous maps:None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/farm/etc):Raiding and farming
Why do you want to join the faction:Cuz playing in a team is way more fun then being solo
Do you understand the rules and information given?:Yes
Player that recommended you to the faction:Chickenchit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online