play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

OhChit Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigChickenChit

MVP
OhChit Rules:
  • Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land, or land a faction member let you teleport to.
  • Don't cause conflict with allied/truce factions. This can result in a kick from the faction.
  • Respect your faction members. Do not grief them. This is a punishable offense.
  • Anything you harvest- REPLANT. Complaints by faction members because you're not replanting will be handled via /mail. You will be demoted or kicked if this isn't resolved.
  • Once other players get to know you and trust you, they may allow you to use their farms. That being said, don't be annoying about it.
  • Don't be a douche.
  • Recruits/members will not be kicked from the faction for being inactive. If you know you are going to be inactive, please notify an officer.
    • NOTE: Factions automatically remove members after 30 days of inactivity. I have no control over this. If you would like to be re-invited, /msg bigchickenchit in game; There is a high chance you will start out as a recruit again.
  • Faction members can be kicked without warning if we suspect you are only in our faction to inside.

Please do not ask to be promoted. You will be notified when your rank has been changed.

Ranks go as followed:

Recruit - [Recruit]
Member - [Member]
Officer is currently not an option. This will be discussed between faction leaders.
Custom ranks can be assigned once you are member!

OhChit Faction Information:

There is currently an /f home with small farms. New recruits are expected to make/use their own farms, or use the /f home. You can use/build onto the farms that are outside of the /f home claims.
Please do not ask to use other members farms, unless they openly ask you if you want to.
Officers can help you if you need it; Items, such as wood, enchanting tables, books etc. Just ask, we don't bite!

Teamspeak and/or discord isn't required, but it can be helpful. We have our own faction channel on the MCD IP.
ts3.mc-drugs.com
When you are invited you can ask BigChickenChit or any members for the password.
We also have a discord. Ask BigChickenChit for an invite.
We have a group chat in the server, you will be invited when you join the faction. Type /gc to chat in it.

There is no player tax. That being said, you should still feel obligated to donate to the faction when possible. (/f money deposit <amount>)
If you want land claimed, you must ask BigChickenChit or any other officer. You will only be allowed power to chunk. (If you have 5 power, you only get 5 chunks max)

If you cannot follow the guidelines, you will be notified and then demoted or kicked.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
(If any of this information changes, you will be notified via message of the day in-game.)
We will expect for you to have read through and understand the guidelines.

Officers that are allowed to respond to this thread:

BigChickenChit
Aussie_Lover90

Don't post on this thread unless you're interested in our faction.

Application Template: Copy and Paste this template into your reply.
(bolded items indicate required answer)
Note*: Please spell your in-game name correctly.
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Timezone?:
Discord/Teamspeak?
How often do you play?:
What other factions have you been in:
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction:
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:
Player that recommended you to the faction:

Thank you for your interest in OhChit, and good luck!
Thread will be reviewed by BigChickenChit and other faction officers (see spoiler above).
Check your messages in game/on here to see if you've been accepted.

Disclaimer: Don't annoy officers in the faction to look at your application or it will be denied automatically.

iDoom

In-Game name: iDoom
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Producer , 100k away from MassProducer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 34hours
Timezone?: EST
Discord/Teamspeak? iDoom#3874
How often do you play?: As often as I can get on with work and school, so probably around 3 hours everyday.
What other factions have you been in: None on this server as I have been just chilling solo but I have held leadership positions on factions in other servers
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I enjoy farming and grinding out lots of cash. I can also help with genning walls as I've made bases by myself on other servers.
The fact is that playing solo can get boring and it has a high burnout so it would be nice to play on this server with some friends/allies. Factions is just not as fulfilling playing alone. I also like talking to faction members about random shit on discord which can make grinding 100x more entertaining than just listening to music.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

BigChickenChit

MVP
In-Game name: iDoom
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Producer , 100k away from MassProducer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 34hours
Timezone?: EST
Discord/Teamspeak? iDoom#3874
How often do you play?: As often as I can get on with work and school, so probably around 3 hours everyday.
What other factions have you been in: None on this server as I have been just chilling solo but I have held leadership positions on factions in other servers
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I enjoy farming and grinding out lots of cash. I can also help with genning walls as I've made bases by myself on other servers.
The fact is that playing solo can get boring and it has a high burnout so it would be nice to play on this server with some friends/allies. Factions is just not as fulfilling playing alone. I also like talking to faction members about random shit on discord which can make grinding 100x more entertaining than just listening to music.

Accepted

Smurfette11

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
In-Game name: Snurfette11
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Dealer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hr this map
Timezone?:Central
Discord/Teamspeak? Yes, Smurfette11#6059
How often do you play?: Trying to play more before I go back to college.
What other factions have you been in: Can't remember the name but one faction my friend owned and it was disbanded
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can do any sort of task asked upon me with no troubles, my archery is better than 1v1 sword, pretty good building and design skills.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I've been bored lately and I want to start playing again so I figured I needed a good place to commit to.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes

Player that recommended you to the faction:IDoom

Aussie_Lover90

In-Game name: Snurfette11
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Dealer
Online time? (type /ot in game): 14 hr this map
Timezone?:Central
Discord/Teamspeak? Yes, Smurfette11#6059
How often do you play?: Trying to play more before I go back to college.
What other factions have you been in: Can't remember the name but one faction my friend owned and it was disbanded
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can do any sort of task asked upon me with no troubles, my archery is better than 1v1 sword, pretty good building and design skills.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because I've been bored lately and I want to start playing again so I figured I needed a good place to commit to.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes

Player that recommended you to the faction:IDoom

Please contact Aussie_Lover90 in-game whenever possible - you are not yet accepted

Pikatales

In-Game name: Pikatales
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Smuggler - (current), Detective.
Online time? (type /ot in game):26h 4m
Timezone?: GBT/GMT/BST
Discord/Teamspeak? || Zukuto ||#6529
How often do you play?: I play all the time.
What other factions have you been in: none
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): pvp & build
Why do you want to join the faction: I wanna join the faction so that i can have a team that will be strong together.

BigChickenChit

MVP
In-Game name: Pikatales
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): Smuggler - (current), Detective.
Online time? (type /ot in game):26h 4m
Timezone?: GBT/GMT/BST
Discord/Teamspeak? || Zukuto ||#6529
How often do you play?: I play all the time.
What other factions have you been in
: none
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): pvp & build
Why do you want to join the faction: I wanna join the faction so that i can have a team that will be strong together.
Denied...offline 13 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.