Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Old Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agamer1232

Over summer, I played this server and now I guess its a new server? can someone explain to me what happened that would be nice. Also, I was a donor. I had the kronos rank and other stuff. What happens to the money? Can I get the rank or something of equal value? Thanks!

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Hey, the server you remember playing on was probably OxyDrug. Since, OxyDrug has decided to close down their server and route their IP over to our server for some reason. Therefore, everything you had over there is non-existent on this server. We had absolutely no ties with OxyDrug in any way.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks,
~Zie

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
The server you were talking about, as Zie said, was Oxydrugs. The server was closed down after the owners had a disagreement, and decided to no longer continue the server. We actually have no idea why it now leads to us - we're just in the dark about that as you are. Relating to your rank, however, check out this thread, which explains how we are dealing with Oxydrug donators.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this may of caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.