Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

OOM_Laut's Easy to Watch Maze Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOM_Laut

Contributor II
***Please note this guide is no longer accurate and was made for the 2020 Map***

Despite literally nobody asking for this I have decided to make this video anyways. The maze gives you no tangible rewards however it will give you a bold sense of accomplishment for sure. Running the maze is something that every MCDrugs player should finish at least once. If you are interested in having me guide you through the maze or want to do something fun on MCDrugs hit me up in-game!

Last edited:

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
An acceptable tutorial, However something to note, the dark mazes after the pressure plate section can be incredibly hard to navigate even with coords unless a player has some form of light boost, be it outside brightness boosts like you have here or a mining/scuba helm/potion. One does want something.

OOM_Laut

Contributor II
An acceptable tutorial, However something to note, the dark mazes after the pressure plate section can be incredibly hard to navigate even with coords unless a player has some form of light boost, be it outside brightness boosts like you have here or a mining/scuba helm/potion. One does want something.
True this is something that I do not touch when discussing the dark parts of the maze. To add to this I will suggest a way for you to increase the gamma of your game (basically makes it super bright). If you have a windows computer (everyone does) search %appdata% in the little search bar when you press the windows key. Then click on the .minecraft folder and open that up (you may want to pin it to quick access for future use). Then scroll down to the .txt file called “Options” and open that up. There will be a ton of things just scroll until you find the gamma setting and change that number from whatever it is to 1000 (or some other high number past 1000). Restart your Minecraft and you will notice that everywhere you go no matter the location will be ultra bright. Enjoy never needing to squint to see again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.