Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Valid Parrot Combat Logging

Discussion in 'Player/Staff Reports' started by businessmanB0B, Jun 20, 2020.

1. businessmanB0B

businessmanB0B New Member

businessmanb0b
    ItzParrot
    Chemist
    was trying to kill parrot and he combat logged and we didnt get his stuff but went back to the spawn of kitpvp and got new armour and more healing pots

because combat logging shouldnt be a thing and that me and the people who is were fighting with get his things

2. Parrot4KTV

Parrot4KTV Member

Wanted to address this

I warped out, which I definitely knew there was a problem with that, in which I have actively asked for admins to fix. Which is now fixed, that specific clip was about 2-3 days ago, and i have been on kitpvp numerous times, killed numerous times, in fairness, you guys "log" all the time (see johncon's clip)

You can't warp out anymore, and the loot I had was shredded/broken anyways, not really worth it. I believe I came back that day, idk

edit - not to mention that it is kitpvp, who gives a fuck
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  3. InFamousAge

InFamousAge Admin Staff Member Admin Contributor III MVP++

We do not allow combat logging regardless of the server, you used the warp out command to avoid dying and losing gear. The player has been dealt with.