Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Plantation Island Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisc991

VIP
I decided to suggest adding a new island to the server for new players to make money and get started. I was wondering if there could be an island where there are multiple farms owned by the top drug lords such as Ace, Harbey, Zhihu and the other drug lords. On this island new players would farm at spawn and get %50 of the earnings they get from selling the drugs they harvested and the Plantation owners would get the other %50 of the earnings. It would help new players get started. And maybe you could only farm from the plantation until you reach a certain rank such as grower, and that is when you have to make your own farm. I see new players not knowing how to make money or having trouble making money all the time and they quit the server. It wouldn't be op either for the drug lords because they cannot rank up. I hope you consider this suggestion, it could really help out new players and keep the new players from quitting the server within the first day of joining the server. - Chris

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Hey Chrisc I like the idea even though it was disapproved by spawl. My thought is (and I would like to help) that we make a farm on island for players that just joined like you said but WE run it. It wouldn't be in spawn just some place in the wilderness run by us to help out new players that want to excel in this server. Hope u like the idea and add on to the idea :)

Chrisc991

VIP
Thanks for liking my idea even though it was a no. The only problem for making our own plantation for new players is that i am a cop. I wish there could just be maybe not like a plantation just like a tutorial where players have like a walk through on how to grow each drug.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Pretty shit you think it should be run by the Drug lords though since they don't need more money and could just be a community thing.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I get 50% of someone's harvest and I don't have to do any work? Yes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.