Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Possible Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghaster5

Ghaster5

ZAPPY644

Mass Producer

So this guy has been coming to my faction's base to kill and raid us for a few days now. He's showed up three times now and every time he has, I've been online and inside with one or more of my faction members. So far, we've never been able to kill him when he teleports in and before today, I figured it was just because he had better gear and/or was more skilled than us. Today was really weird when we were fighting him, though. He teleported into our farm when Morissey_, leaderwolf101, and I were present. Me and Morissey_ were in the room, but leaderwolf101 was downstairs. When he got in, he immediately started attacking Morissey_, and while he was doing that, I ran over and began hitting him from behind. Eventually, Morissey_ got low and ran away. While she was running, she got a sizeable lead, but ZAPPY644 was still able to hit her from 9-10 blocks away. He caught and killed her and then started fighting me. When we were fighting, he stopped completely and ate a non-enchanted golden apple. The whole time he was doing that, I was attacking him, but he wasn't knocked back at all by my hits. After he finished eating it, leaderwolf101 entered the room and he and I started 2v1ing ZAPPY644. Even though neither of us ever stopped attacking or tried to run, he managed to somehow kill both of us. After all three of us were dead, we waited at spawn for him to leave. Once he did, we went back home and noticed something. There was a small corner of a room that wasn't covered by my faction's claims that ZAPPY644 had claimed himself. He had then mined a staircase straight up and directly into our chest room that has no visible entrances or exits anywhere in our base. This leads me to believe that he was using X-ray and found the chest room with it. The explanation of X-ray would also explain how he originally found our base before we had claimed any of the land it covered. (we only started claiming the land after his first intrusion, which he achieved by digging a hole straight down and into the very center of our base).

I feel this is worth a report because ZAPPY644 has made this server honestly not nearly as fun as it used to be for me and my friends since we feel like there's no way to stop him at this point. He's been playing with an unfair advantage to other players, and respectfully, I think that's bullshit.

Since I don't have anything to record the footage of the fight with (and because your file limit is 1MB), all I can provide you with is screenshots of the land he claimed and his path into our chest room. Here's that:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    654.3 KB · Views: 66

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
After looking through the players logs, there is enough evidence to suggest he did find a way into your base through a client. The player has been banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.