Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Possibly hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernabeau

IG Name: Bernabeau
Issue: I think my base got raided via hacks, as the way my faction's stuff was stolen is illogical, as I'll explain below.

So my friend Jaayree got on, and told me our faction vault was raided, keep in mind, my vault is completely made of obsidian with no entrances or exits, and it's built in an isolated area, IN the water, effectively rendering most forms of explosives useless. So I log on and check to investigate the damage. My chests were raided, as well as both my friends chests. We lost numerous stacks of books, potions, some diamond tools, a full stack of obsidian, some drug seeds, 2 sets of armor on display, at least a stack of iron, coal, etc etc. Needless to say we were pretty livid. However, when I went looking around the base, there hardly any signs of damage, except for 2 3 blocks of obsidian which were destroyed UNDERNEATH 2 chests.

This is where things started to get confusing, keep in mind this vault is in claimed territory, therefore they can't destroy any blocks without explosives, which would already be difficult on it's own since my vault is in the ocean. But I digress, so there were only 3 blocks destroyed underneath one of my friends chests, and so it would make sense that his stuff goes missing, but that doesn't explain how they got in, or how they took 2 full sets of armor, they wouldn't have permission to destroy it, and let me re-iterate, there's literally NO WAY they could've gotten in, it doesn't make sense. The only damage they caused to my vault was still blocked by chests, they couldn't have climbed in or used enderpearls to teleport in (I tested it).

There's so still much more that adds to this case that this could've been a hack, but I'd like to wait for an admin to get on so I can articulate myself better in a direct conversation and better show them what I mean. Please contact me whenever possible (via Discord, text or voicecall I don't mind)

Attachments

• Screenshot (216).png
    Screenshot (216).png
    199.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot (233).png
    Screenshot (233).png
    88.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot (220).png
    Screenshot (220).png
    389.5 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.