Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Prison Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick

VIP+
I understand that the prison is a PVP spot, but it feels like it is being abused. There could be 4 people that are friends that all help one person drug run, and that isn't fair to other people and cops. I feel that there should be a different rule change inside of the prison, because it all doesn't really add up.

An example of something to do would be changing the prices inside of the prison. They could either be raised or dropped depending on how you look at it.

-LongDickLarry

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Exactly was DaddyPS said. The Prison is meant to be a control point, where groups of people battle to hold it, and can choose to let people sell drugs if they want. If you're solo, consider using an invisbility potion, being sneaky, or just selling at the regular drug house.

Badkuip

VIP+
You can always build a big farm and buy vote points from other people to buy a donation rank or buy it with real money from the donation store. I sold wheat solo at the prison most of the time, I am in a faction that is at the prison quite often. Although 95% of the time I was alone. Currently I have VIP+ which gives me 10% more money compared to the default drug dealer at spawn. I now always sell there since I find it not worth it going to prison anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online