Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

"Project Wild" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowAnalyst

Are you a new player who needs a faction but can't get into the big mean clans? Maybe you're a vet player who just got raided or is bored and waiting for the new wipe. Well, I have a solution for you, introducing
Project Wild
FAQ

(No one asked but ill pretend they did):
So why is this group different?
Because our main goal is to map out wild as far as we possibly can before the end of the wipe. As of this post I have mapped x:(-1471)-(1471) y:(-2111)-(0) by myself almost all on foot. So you know I'm committed to the cause!
2020-03-03_06.15.11.png

Bruh I'm tryin to sell drugs! I don't want to map shit!
While mapping is the main goal you will not need to focus entirely on that. I have a base that we can set up in and help get you the money you (and I cuz this shit is expensive to do) need! The only thing I may need of you is to map a little around your base. If you raid (Which I do a lot so you can join me) just map while your exploring
What Size Map do you use?
2x2
What's 2x2?
Maps can be resized after creating them to become bigger. When you make a map its 1x1 when you upgrade it, it becomes 2x2, this goes up all the way to 4x4
Why 2x2? Why not 3X3 or 4x4
After 2x2 it becomes hard to make out small bases. I want to show the little guys but I'm not a sadist so 2x2 the nice medium.

Fill out the following and you'll be accepted or declined within 24 hours
IGN:
How often do you play MCDrugs (What time of day with timezone)?:
How much mapping are you willing to do?:
How can we learn to trust you?:
How long have you been playing MCD?:
Do you need some supplies (This is just a general question not effecting your chances of getting in)?:
What will you specialize in?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online