Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Punishments from staff

Wizards Lizard

Dear whoever is reading this, the staff who were on at 8:15 pm 5/29 they punished me for disrespect, which I was disrespectful, but other people were very disrescpectful, and they had not gotten muted, hell he was called out for it 6 times. Nitro(It's a nic), Dankasaur_ and Gkidedabeast were all on and they had muted me but CantHandlemymeme was never muted for disrespecting me and a lot of other people. The staff said they had overlooked it but they didnt overlook mine.

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
Dear whoever is reading this, the staff who were on at 8:15 pm 5/29 they punished me for disrespect, which I was disrespectful, but other people were very disrescpectful, and they had not gotten muted, hell he was called out for it 6 times. Nitro(It's a nic), Dankasaur_ and Gkidedabeast were all on and they had muted me but CantHandlemymeme was never muted for disrespecting me and a lot of other people. The staff said they had overlooked it but they didnt overlook mine.
Wizards, you were warned, after you were warned was when you were muted since you continued. CantHandlemymeme was warned, however, after I warned him he stopped, and therefore he did not get muted.

GodHatesNitro

MVP+
Dear Wizards,

Thank you for being decent enough to report us on the forums; however, we warned you multiple times while we only warned CantHandleMyMeme once or twice. You continued to cause problems and arguments in chat that were not appreciated. CantHandleMyMeme stopped when we warned him while you continued to disrespect Dankasaur_ and me. Thank you for your complaint.-Nitro

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
After reviewing both sides of the report I am making this report invalid. As the staff members stated they handled the other person also. You continued with being disrespectful, while the other person wasn't. If you have any other questions feel free to ask them here.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Yes I can, I am positive that the staff members warned the CantHandlemymeme.

Latest posts

Members online