Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Puppy_Killer

This is a video of Puppy_Killers blatant ESP. There have been accusations arising over the last few days and I feel that, for my first experience with Puppy, it is as obvious as it gets.

How is this Admissible?
-You can see that they try to play it off with stops in the water, doing almost '360's' to act as if they're looking for me... but the moment they finish:
-Dead eye following, staring directly at my invisible character.
-Tracing my every move, as some of you may know ESP can work in many forms but the most common is a rectangle around the hitbox of the individual being traced... that rectangle moves with where your body WOULD be if it were visible. So... when I was swimming downward, and Puppy_Killer would immediately (before my particles even moved) look down in front of my where I was going.

VIDEO:

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Ive gotten permission for using what I use, and Ive been very open with staff on what Im doing. Ive done screen shares with staff and given screenshots to others, and I am open to any other staff that would like to confirm that I am not hacking.
Also, I genuinly lost you at that one part, even if you say I did it to give off the impression of me not hacking.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can confirm I have screen shared with Puppy_Killer and can confirm first hand he doesn't have a hacked client. Sorry you feel that this player is cheating / hacking in some form but we have no evidence to prove he is hacking. I'm sure Puppy wouldn't mind screen sharing any time staff wants him to. Good luck in the future.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.