Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Re-open police application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrazyNo1

Suggestion explained in one paragraph: First and foremost, you all have noticed what I am suggestion from the title. Applications should be exist for police officers in order to avoid rule-breakers, also it will instant bring roleplay to this server since in order to become cop you need to work for it and not reach it by just a rank. Lastly, I couldn't find the reason why you removed the applications, it was an incredible idea but sadly you removed it.

Additional details that are necessary for the suggestion: It will obviously be on mc-drugs forum like as it was, it will be similar with Helpers' application (Similar), also requirements will make it better (AS IT WAS).

Thanks for your time!!!

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
This would possibly lower the amount of cops, make it more complicated, and take staff time to go through applications. It works well now

TheCrazyNo1

Basically, that's the point of the cops, people who work hard should be reward with a special perk such as being a police officer. Sadly ,this thing has been lost and now what you do is to rankup. It's not spending staffs' time ,they could also set trusted members to manage the applications for example commanders + should apply for being application managers for example . Staffs could manage that properly without any doubt but there shouldn't be added random cops... That's my opinion

Good morning,

The police system works well now as it gives new players the chance to experience the druggie life and if they want to see how it is to be on the opposite side and become a cop they can try it and choose what gameplay suits them best.

Having applications for it will make it complicated for players and will possibly discourage them from making an application; applications will require extra time from staff members and will reduce the police population on the server as applications will most likely be reviewed once a week.

So far the current way is making enrolment into the police force easier for players and a high amount of rule breakers are caught quite fast by staff and punished accordingly.

The staff team is always advising players to read the server /rules and the information provided at /warp tutorial and for players that want to try being a cop to read the information about cops found at the tutorial area and of course the cop rules pages (/rules 3 and /rules 4).

We appreciate your suggestion and are always open to them from players and I hope this helps you to understand the current system better.

Kind regards,

Tattersail

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thank you for your opinion, but this will not be happening.
The police system is something that we created and have been actively working on for five+ years, we are happy with it's current form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.