Not open for further replies.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I think the reason reactions currently aren't on the server is because the plugin is outdated, but I really think it would be great to have reactions back or something similar
For those who do not know reactions were a thing that popped up in chat every 5 minutes saying "type this _______________" first to win and if you were the fastest person to type it you would get a cash reward

I would love to see this added back

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The plugin is broken, but there’s is also an issue with the fact that we have three servers now.

Chat would be randomly spammed three time every x minutes as you would only see (and be able to enter / win) reactions in your own server, but your messages would be global.

I’m still looking for a solution.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The plugin is broken, but there’s is also an issue with the fact that we have three servers now.

Chat would be randomly spammed three time every x minutes as you would only see (and be able to enter / win) reactions in your own server, but your messages would be global.

I’m still looking for a solution.
Could a solution be to simply hide excess reaction messages? Where they're not seen in global chat but the okay gets a "sorry, you lose" type message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.