Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied RelightMC Ban Appeal

RelightMC

VIP+
In Game Name : RelightMC
Length of Ban : 7 days (1 Week)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mine craft temp banned
Staff who banned you : Dakotaa
Staff who dealt with you : Dakotaa
Staff who have warned you previously : N/A
Reason for ban on record : Hack Client - Multiple Offenses
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Spinning = Hacked Client?
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : Dakota thought I was using a hacked client because I have been banned for hacks before.
Why should we unban you : I have been banned for spinning, there is no way to prove it isn't a hack, but there is also no way to prove I used a hack to spin. He also uses information from OTHER servers and games where I was banned, I was also accused for macros which they also used proof from recent maps and other games but I was unbanned for that. I want to be unbanned for being falsely accused of having a client because I spun.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? : I'll try to stop my habit of spinning when I'm bored or just doing whatever.
How can we trust you again? : ^ I will stop trying to spin.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : Someone else was accused of hacking because they were spinning but they were unbanned the same day because it was a mistake. This ban is also a mistake.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You are a known hacker in multiple different games and on multiple different servers. You were banned from Hypixel for hacking on your second account last night, after the first was banned. You have been banned multiple times last map for hacking, and for breaking the rules a couple times this map. You would randomly spin 5-15 times, perfectly in a circle, while moving. You have some kind of game-altering mods. Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.