Resignation

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I am simply not going to lie about my current status on the server- I have been demoted for 1 week due to a poor tasted message sent in an emergency channel,

However, this resignation was on its way regardless I feel it unfair to wait a while after the week demotion to resign as it would just be a waste of time for everyone on the staff team.

I had a great few years playing MCDrugs actively in general, and the past year moderating was fun also.
But the server has become boring for me, I will most likely still log on but doubt that I will ever be taking the server seriously again, thanks Dakota, spalw, and jrd for giving me a chance to be a staff member, and thanks to all the admins including infamous, freed0m, chum, nova and more who helped me along the way.

PEACE OUT MCDRUGS

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Regardless of the recent events, I want to say that we really appreciate what you've done for the server and all the time you've put into it as both a moderator and player. Myself and many players appreciate the changes that you have suggested or advised us on, and you've been one of the most influential moderators we've had. Thank you for all the effort you've put into events and other PvP-related stuff, you've been a big motivator for that kind of thing on the server. We'd be happy to have you back if you ever want to return.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I wanted to make it known that I absolutely have no bad feelings or a grudge at all re: the recent events.

I'm extremely happy that I vouched for you early on and gave you a chance to show that you aren't a toxic twelve year old.
Your time on the staff team has been extremely productive.

Your impact on the server and the community in general has absolutely been a net positive.
You're always welcome around MCD.

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
I wanted to make it known that I absoltuely have no bad feelings or a grudge at all re: the recent events.

I'm extremely happy that I vouched for you early on and gave you a chance to show that you aren't a toxic twelve year old.
Your time on the staff team has been extremely productive.

Your impact on the server and the community in general has absolutely been a net positive.
You're always welcome around MCD.
appreciate it lad, will make sure to come around and annoy you some more in the future don't worry :p

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
glad they finally demoted you for cheating in the fucking tournament piece of shit

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
reb8k4n.png

mad cus bad

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.