play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resignation

bradderzwld

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
I initially intended to go about this relatively quietly to avoid making a scene but felt the need for an official post after receiving multiple DMs on the matter.

Most of you know I'm a fairly sweaty player as it's truly what I enjoy about the server. With university and work, I've found it increasingly difficult to find time to get on the server and play how I want to. It's been a lot of fun since joining in Feb 2020 but I've decided not to return for the upcoming map reset.

Thanks to Dakotaa and the rest of the team for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the staff team on MCD. I wish everyone the best of luck for the purge and the 2021 map!

~Brad

JGC1999

Take care, old friend. I'm sorry things ended the way they did. I have no doubt that you will prove wildly successful in any of your future endeavors.

Craanky

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I will always appreciate our late night chats and drunk cooking streams, best of luck Bradley.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Goodbye Brad, Always sad to see another one leave to go on with their life, Ill make sure your history is told in MCD stories to the next age of players.

Stonks

MVP+
Brad, your influence on this server will no doubt have a lasting impact on those who were lucky enough to witness it. In your short time here, your hustle was enough to put you amongst some of the greatest players the server has ever seen. Your intensity and grit was simply unmatched, and your positive impact on this community will not be soon forgotten. Good luck in life, although you probably won't need much of that, since your hard work already has put you on the road of success.

-Stonks

Crytsal

MVP+
Just seeing this now, sorry to see you go man, you were a legend (especially when it came to selling pumpkins)

MelHG

2021 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
We gonna miss you Bradly :( Hope life treats u well! Gonna miss you bitching at me about life and giving me life advice.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.