Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Hey guys

As you can probably guess by the title, I think it is time for me to resign from my T-Mod position on MCD. I recently came to the conclusion that I am way too inactive and that sombody else deserves my rank.

I really enjoyed my time on MCD and I came across a lot of nice people and I am extremely thankfull to @Spalw and @Dakotaa for making this amazing server and community. This has been the best community I have ever known online and it is with pain in my hearth that I am going but I am bored of minecraft itself and i just can't get myslef to be online enough :(.

It is possible that you will see me online now and then and I will probably check the forums on a daily base but I don't promise anything.

I would like to finish this with a thanks to every one for the awsome moments online and there are 2 people that deserve a extra word of attention. Damian @damian_2010 I would like to thank you. You have helped me on the server from when i was new and you supported me all the way to helper. Whenever i had a porblem or question you where always there to help me out and i really apprecitate that. And then a hughe thanks to the most important person for me in the whole community Tom @14Squared . You Where always there to help me, make me laugh, cheer me up and be the best online friend I could ever imagine. I hope our friendship doesn't stop here on my resignation and that we can have a lot more of awsome times.

I hope you guys all have an awsome time both on MCD as in real life!

Greetings
DarkMC

Last edited:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Thanks for your time and dedication you have put towards the server. Hope to see you on some time!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks a lot for all of the help over the past months.
Hope you enjoy your time outside of MCD :)

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
It was great seeing you improve as a helper, then turning out into a good tmod. We appreciate all you've done for the server. Still hit me up on steam sometime if ya want to play anything

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Sad to hear that you're leaving, I'm going to miss you old friend ! ;) Don't ever hesitate to pop on if you've got the time for it man! Goodluck with whatever you're doing outside of MCD and I hope we'll meet again sometime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online