Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayy__

MVP
Hey everyone. After being a staff member for almost a year, it's time for me to resign. Lately I haven't been playing as much because I have been working & focusing on music. This is my goodbye! MCDrugs has been a fun experience for me. It was the only server I really played on. I met a lot of great people here.

Dakota
When I first met you, I honestly thought you were an asshole. But after getting to know you & playing games with you, we became friends. I want to say thanks for helping me out in a lot of situations & I'm very glad I met you. <3

JonD
Thanks for being with me through a lot. I know you're always there when I need you. You're awesome & very silly lol.

Spalw
You're a nice & funny guy! Thanks for allowing me to be staff on your server;)

Noodles, Candy, Ace, Sav, Edit
You guys are great admins & thanks for teaching me lots on the server! :)

Gkid, Chicken, Zerow, Witch, Killah, Zie, Mason, Thomas, Bein, Satan, Leechy, Kat, Detect, Fontan
You guys are all great & fun to be around! It was awesome watching some of you become staff members! <3

Friends (you know who you are)
I didn't think I would ever meet real friends on a minecraft server but, I did. Thanks so much for being with me & it was great playing the game with you! <3<3

I might come on sometimes to say hello, a lot of you guys have me on discord & snapchat! We will for sure be in touch. Thank you everyone for everything!:p
-Tayy__

sky

VIP
MVP+
I didn't know you well, but I'm sad to see another staff member go. Good luck on your future tay

Going to miss you! Things always get interesting whenever you're around. :]
Thanks a MILLION for everything you've done for Smash as a whole. Smash wouldn't have been the same without you.
You were an awesome staff member. Always getting the job done when it needed to be. Plus, those moments on TS3/Discord were hilarious.

That being said, I hope you find enjoyment in your music and have fun in life from here on out. Stay classy. <4

Leechy_

VIP+
Cya TayLor, It was fun talking to you and seeing you around. Thank you for what you've done with Smash.
Good Luck in the future with your work and music!!

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Is there an option to reject a resignation? <3 Hope to see you around. You better stay in touch or I will get on the first available flight to Canada.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Sad to see you go Tayy. I hope you have a wonderful time doing what you love and hope to see you back one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.