Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ressource Accessibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprose

Greeting's

I am new to the community and as a new player I definitely think the server should offer the resource pack on join. There are many players who do not have the knowledge to be able to install a resource pack. In some cases the user does not have proper privileges to access the path. This is simply a suggestion.

Thank you

Ap

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello,

We don't offer this for one reason, it causes a huge "hitch"/"freeze" of the game every single time you leave or join the server which honestly becomes infuriatingly irritating after joining five or six times a day every day for a year.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Greeting's

I am new to the community and as a new player I definitely think the server should offer the resource pack on join. There are many players who do not have the knowledge to be able to install a resource pack. In some cases the user does not have proper privileges to access the path. This is simply a suggestion.

Thank you

Ap

The tab ''Textures'' hold a guide on how to install it on a OSX device link: http://mc-drugs.com/threads/mcdrugs-resource-pack.25/
And tbh its fairly the same way to do it on both OSX and Windows with the new launcher introduced in 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.