Denied Ressuerectionists Ban Appeal

In Game Name :Ressuerectionist Was DraconicCosmos
Length of Ban :3 days
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :Minecraft Temp ban
Staff who banned you :GotEdit,Candy,Mark
Staff who dealt with you :GotEdit,Candy,Mark
Staff who have warned you previously :none
Reason for ban on record :Hacked Client
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) :Using Fastladders and Sneak.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? :I got done harvesting my Suger cane that i thought i would go sell it then when i did /Spawn i accidentally pressed the key to activate Sneak and ran in to Mark.After that i checked for cops and saw none so i went to sell it to the prison And i activated Fastladders to get up the ladders faster The ran into Candy.
Why should we unban you :This Is the Only Server I play on since my friend told me about it
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :I will not use my fastladders or sneak
How can we trust you again? :Id do anything To play on this server.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? :Sorry for using the client and sorry for any inconvenience i may have caused.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,

I saw some of the sneaking as you were sneaking and typing as MarKeeys told me about. You have broken the rules by using hacks. Please respect server’s rules and follow them. Below is a link to our rules. If you think something may not be allowed and isn’t listed on the rule thread, then ask a staff member before.
http://mc-drugs.com/threads/server-rules.4/

I will let @ThaCandyMan put his decision on this.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Appeal Denied. This appeal is being denied as you are aware of having a hacked client on... Even if you didn't mean to activate the hacks, You still have a hacked client which is not allowed. You are more than welcome back to the community after your temporary ban is over. Be sure to use a legit minecraft client when returning. Thanks for your patience.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.