schirtzii

Ingame Name: Schirtzii
Where Are You From: Ohio
Drug Rank: Dealer (going up fast)
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 50 Hours
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Online time (can be on about 5hr/day if not more) and I am content doing almost anything
Why we should accept you over others: Online time, I have Discord and can talk in VC and I am pretty chill overall, in between jobs atm and have nothing but free time

Last edited:

SwagNotch

Ingame Name:
SwagNotch
Where Are You From:
USA
Drug Rank:
Smuggler
Online Time (/ot):
4 Hours, 5 Minutes (I've played a lot before reset, just now getting back on)
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Personal current skills include; spare time to be online consistently, great communicator, very outgoing & open to new ideas which include the faction's buildings, status, & composure.
Why we should accept you over others:
Along with my twin brother who has recently joined 'Retirement', FluffydudeRS, I am a naturally ambitious person & believe that every faction has the potential to be the greatest among others; It's all all a game of strategy, leadership & consistent progress.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:
SwagNotch
Where Are You From:
USA
Drug Rank:
Smuggler
Online Time (/ot):
4 Hours, 5 Minutes (I've played a lot before reset, just now getting back on)
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Personal current skills include; spare time to be online consistently, great communicator, very outgoing & open to new ideas which include the faction's buildings, status, & composure.
Why we should accept you over others:
Along with my twin brother who has recently joined 'Retirement', FluffydudeRS, I am a naturally ambitious person & believe that every faction has the potential to be the greatest among others; It's all all a game of strategy, leadership & consistent progress.
Application on hold! We'll check back with you in a week!

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder

Application on hold! We'll check back with you in a week!

Ingame Name: spooky_anchovies
Where Are You From: US (CST)
Drug Rank: Grower
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 21h this map
Previous Factions: My own
Reasons you left: Made it to claim my vault last map, I disbanded it
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm more than willing to work for my position in the fac, I plan to play long term as well as have free time everyday so that I can at least log on to keep my power, and I can AFK auto farms/mob spawners.

Why we should accept you over others: I enjoy making large farms, auto and manual, so much so that I struggled to keep up with the output last map. I also don't expect anything right off the bat, I understand that I'll have to earn my keep.

duhlora

Ingame Name: duhlora
Where Are You From: US EST
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 4h
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Will be active and ingaged with the server and faction team. I work well with others and look forward to being part of a team.

Why we should accept you over others: Even though I am relatively new to the server, I have some experience in other faction servers that I had taken part in. I would be a good asset to the team.

AnthonyL1603

Ingame name: AnthonyL1603
Where are you from: Quebec, Canada
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Online Time: 18h + over 100h 2 years ago
Previous Factions: Eden
Reasons you left: map reset and I stopped playing
Qualities: Farm building, mule running, hard working
Reasons I should be accepted: I love building farms, especially auto cactus, if a farm needs expanding ill be there. I enjoy running mules, I was 5th on the top mules chart when I played last so I'd be happy to run some for faction members no matter the cut. Not many people still remember me but those who do have no reason to say I'm untrustworthy. I also have an empty /history in both seasons that I played in. Basically, I'm here to help with practically anything so I think Id be a useful addition to the faction. (I've only been playing this map for 3 days so that 18h will be past 30 by the end of the week)

Last edited:

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame name: AnthonyL1603
Where are you from: Quebec, Canada
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Online Time: 18h + over 100h 2 years ago
Previous Factions: Eden
Reasons you left: map reset and I stopped playing
Qualities: Farm building, mule running, hard working
Reasons I should be accepted: I love building farms, especially auto cactus, if a farm needs expanding ill be there. I enjoy running mules, I was 5th on the top mules chart when I played last so I'd be happy to run some for faction members no matter the cut. Not many people still remember me but those who do have no reason to say I'm untrustworthy. I also have an empty /history in both seasons that I played in. Basically, I'm here to help with practically anything so I think Id be a useful addition to the faction. (I've only been playing this map for 3 days so that 18h will be past 30 by the end of the week)
Your application has been accepted! Msg nikmt, Aubie2002 or ArabRemover in game or on discord to be invited!

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
@spooky_anchovies

Application on hold! We would like to see some more activity from you. We'll check back with you in a week!

Your application has been accepted! Msg nikmt, Aubie2002 or ArabRemover in game or on discord to be invited!

Last edited:

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
@duhlora

Application on hold! We would like to see some more activity from you. We'll check back with you in a week!

Dis_ boi_ 38

Ingame Name: Dis_boi_38
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: RASTA
Donator Rank: VIP+ (and Founder #49)
Online Time (/ot): 160 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am relatively known on this server. I try to be friends with all the people I come across. I always look to expand; farm wise.
Why we should accept you over others: I'm a great mule, an excellent farmer, a team player, and overall just someone who would like to play with more people. If accepted I will do my best farm, participate in PvP, expand the farms or create new ones.

streaming

IGN: Streaming

Time Zone: pst

In-game Rank: chemist

Total Online Time: 120 hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): baked#4416

Previous Factions, If Any: n/a

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):n/a

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?:farming base building, raids

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: gambling :)

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? im active and always running around all the maps looking for bases to raid, I farm regularly and can be a major asset to the team.I am active and have knowledge of how things work in game.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Stride210

Where Are You From: Texas baby

Drug Rank: Junky

Donator Rank: Junky?

Online Time (/ot): i play often but just started this server right now

Previous Factions: ive wont he past 2 seasons at Ftop 1 for Complex gaming network with >150 average players under faction Berserk - yes i did run the faction

Reasons you left: didnt server is currently down

Qualities that you feel benefit us: i know a lot about factions A LOT. I can vanilla gen - make basic filters - filter regens, normal regens , mine chat regens , regen roof and floor, i have my own wall regen design that i have not released yet and much more i have small cannon experience

Why we should accept you over others: i dont. i think you should accept the player that will benefit your faction the best with current needs
Denied.

Ingame Name: JeffBezos
Where Are You From: United States (Central Standard Time)
Drug Rank: Chemist
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 73h
Previous Factions:nope
Reasons you left: nope
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Been on and off player of the server since 2015. Hard working and care about reputation. I simply play a lot, I've been expanding my farm a ton recently so that's why I'm only chemist.
Why we should accept you over others: Willing to do anything to benefit faction, more just want a team around me than anything, a general support system. But you should choose me because I'm a pretty well rounded player, I'm not FANTASTIC at anything but I've been playing minecraft consistently since 2012 so I just have a lot of time and I've played every type of server and done basically everything there is to do.

MrSirLawrence

Ingame Name:MrSirLawrence
Where Are You From:Arizona US
Drug Rank:chemist
Donator Rank:vip+
Online Time (/ot):90hrs
Previous Factions:n/a
Reasons you left:n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: charitable, non-toxic, willing to be communicative and helpful for the good of the faction and not just myself. ive been playin off and on this server for about 4-5 years so im familiar with whats going on. wasnt doing a lot of raiding in the past because i typically did my own thing but id like to be more involved with the pvp aspects this season (if its what the faction veterans desire). sick with a bow.

Why we should accept you over others: Im mature, dont cause issues with people in chat. im willing to abide by faction rules and ingame political lines (meaning ill ally with who you want me to and enemy who you want me to. i believe the factions' members should put the faction first and themselves second. this way you can be a respected, valuable, and trustworthy member solving problems rather that causing them.

Thetorchmaster

Ingame Name: TTorchMaster
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: DrugCartel
Donator Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 335H
Previous Factions: Undisclosed
Reasons you left: They whined about me double clicking a button for tnt and kept going and going on about it, They weren't benefiting me any so left. Wanting something where everyone doesn't seem to be out to stab each other.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm a very active player, I don't mind helping other faction members mining out bases or helping with whatever else they need.
Why we should accept you over others: I believe I can help grow the faction and better the quality of benefits of being in the faction.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: TTorchMaster
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: DrugCartel
Donator Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 335H
Previous Factions: Undisclosed
Reasons you left: They whined about me double clicking a button for tnt and kept going and going on about it, They weren't benefiting me any so left. Wanting something where everyone doesn't seem to be out to stab each other.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm a very active player, I don't mind helping other faction members mining out bases or helping with whatever else they need.
Why we should accept you over others: I believe I can help grow the faction and better the quality of benefits of being in the faction.
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
IGN: Streaming

Time Zone: pst

In-game Rank: chemist

Total Online Time: 120 hrs

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): baked#4416

Previous Factions, If Any: n/a

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):n/a

What Skills Can You Bring to Undisclosed?:farming base building, raids

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCD?: gambling :)

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? im active and always running around all the maps looking for bases to raid, I farm regularly and can be a major asset to the team.I am active and have knowledge of how things work in game.
Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

Latest posts