2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name:MrSirLawrence
Where Are You From:Arizona US
Drug Rank:chemist
Donator Rank:vip+
Online Time (/ot):90hrs
Previous Factions:n/a
Reasons you left:n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: charitable, non-toxic, willing to be communicative and helpful for the good of the faction and not just myself. ive been playin off and on this server for about 4-5 years so im familiar with whats going on. wasnt doing a lot of raiding in the past because i typically did my own thing but id like to be more involved with the pvp aspects this season (if its what the faction veterans desire). sick with a bow.

Why we should accept you over others: Im mature, dont cause issues with people in chat. im willing to abide by faction rules and ingame political lines (meaning ill ally with who you want me to and enemy who you want me to. i believe the factions' members should put the faction first and themselves second. this way you can be a respected, valuable, and trustworthy member solving problems rather that causing them.
Your application has been accepted! Msg nikmt, Aubie2002 or ArabRemover in game or on discord to be invited!

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: JeffBezos
Where Are You From: United States (Central Standard Time)
Drug Rank: Chemist
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 73h
Previous Factions:nope
Reasons you left: nope
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Been on and off player of the server since 2015. Hard working and care about reputation. I simply play a lot, I've been expanding my farm a ton recently so that's why I'm only chemist.
Why we should accept you over others: Willing to do anything to benefit faction, more just want a team around me than anything, a general support system. But you should choose me because I'm a pretty well rounded player, I'm not FANTASTIC at anything but I've been playing minecraft consistently since 2012 so I just have a lot of time and I've played every type of server and done basically everything there is to do.
Application on hold! We would like to see some more activity from you. We'll check back with you in a week!

nikmt

Mod

Application on hold! We'll check back with you in a week!
Application denied! Thanks for applying!

nikmt

Mod
Ingame Name:
SwagNotch
Where Are You From:
USA
Drug Rank:
Smuggler
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot):
4 Hours, 5 Minutes (I've played a lot before reset, just now getting back on)
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Personal current skills include; spare time to be online consistently, great communicator, very outgoing & open to new ideas which include the faction's buildings, status, & composure.
Why we should accept you over others:
Along with my twin brother who has recently joined 'Retirement', FluffydudeRS, I am a naturally ambitious person & believe that every faction has the potential to be the greatest among others; It's all all a game of strategy, leadership & consistent progress.

Miss_Leon

In-game Name: Miss_Leon

Where Are You From: UK BST

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Donator Rank: MVP

Online Time (/ot): 50hr

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Friendly, Determined, Available on Weekends and Weekday Mornings before i got to work (3pm-12:30am), Experience, I've also somehow made it onto /mule top with 4 jobs failed

Why we should accept you over others: I've Been Playing Solo on this server for about 4 years and never got anywhere (not even prestiged at all) and I'm wanting to join a faction to put time and effort into, and be able to progress through the ranks and hopefully help my faction members progress throughout the ranks.

nikmt

Mod
Ingame Name: Dis_boi_38
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: RASTA
Donator Rank: VIP+ (and Founder #49)
Online Time (/ot): 160 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am relatively known on this server. I try to be friends with all the people I come across. I always look to expand; farm wise.
Why we should accept you over others: I'm a great mule, an excellent farmer, a team player, and overall just someone who would like to play with more people. If accepted I will do my best farm, participate in PvP, expand the farms or create new ones.
Application accepted! Msg Nikmt, Aubie2002 or Arabremover in game or on discord for an invite!

nikmt

Mod
In-game Name: Miss_Leon

Where Are You From: UK BST

Drug Rank: Kingpin

Online Time (/ot): 50hr

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Friendly, Determined, Available on Weekends and Weekday Mornings before i got to work (3pm-12:30am), Experience, I've also somehow made it onto /mule top with 4 jobs failed

Why we should accept you over others: I've Been Playing Solo on this server for about 4 years and never got anywhere (not even prestiged at all) and I'm wanting to join a faction to put time and effort into, and be able to progress through the ranks and hopefully help my faction members progress throughout the ranks.
Application accepted! Msg Nikmt, Aubie2002 or Arabremover in game or on discord for an invite!

Ingame Name: L4C
Where Are You From: Texas
Drug Rank: Rasta
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot):234hr
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm good at basically everything, can contruibute in multiple ways.
Why we should accept you over others: I get shit done fast and correct

FlaminFrenchFry

Template:
Ingame Name: FlaminFrenchFry
Where Are You From: Ohio, USA, Eastern Time zone
Drug Rank: Drug Cartel
Donator Rank: MVP (Probably upgrading to MVP+ Soon)
Online Time (/ot): 422 hours (a lot of AFK)
Previous Factions: My own Mythic
Reasons you left: Just me and my brother. (I got raided so I figured it was a good time to join a real faction)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a hard-working Ginder, Farm Builder and willing to Produce for the faction)
Why we should accept you over others: I'm here to benefit the faction as a whole, Not To Only Benefit Myself. I will grind money, potions, and Enchantments and Spread the wealth with the faction. :)

Ingame Name: 4314
Where Are You From: Louisiana
Online Time (/ot): 283 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can be on all the time and am a good listener also very outgoing, I can also build really good farms and dont mind mining alot!
Why we should accept you over others: I dont do anything except what I am told and do not cause drama with other players.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: L4C
Where Are You From: Texas
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot):234hr
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm good at basically everything, can contruibute in multiple ways.
Why we should accept you over others: I get shit done fast and correct

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Template:
Ingame Name: FlaminFrenchFry
Where Are You From: Ohio, USA, Eastern Time zone
Drug Rank: Drug Cartel
Donator Rank: MVP (Probably upgrading to MVP+ Soon)
Online Time (/ot): 422 hours (a lot of AFK)
Previous Factions: My own Mythic
Reasons you left: Just me and my brother. (I got raided so I figured it was a good time to join a real faction)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a hard-working Ginder, Farm Builder and willing to Produce for the faction)
Why we should accept you over others: I'm here to benefit the faction as a whole, Not To Only Benefit Myself. I will grind money, potions, and Enchantments and Spread the wealth with the faction. :)

nikmt

Mod
Ingame Name: Legacy82
Where Are You From:Texas
Drug Rank: Prestige 1 Junky
Donator Rank: MVP++
Online Time (/ot): 209H
Previous Factions: Was apart of a large one in 2018 unsure what it was called
Reasons you left: Disbanded after server wipe
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Love to farm for hours on end, can build regens and am a excellent builder/architect in general, and will do anything to put the faction on top. Also love building farms and sharing with others to help everyone succeed!
Why we should accept you over others: I generally dont talk in chat I like to lay low and slowly sneak up on baltop. I know how to work and communicate with other players for subjects that require teamwork and most of all will always be there for my fellow members.
Your application has been accepted! Msg nikmt, Aubie2002 or ArabRemover in game or on discord to be invited!

nikmt

Mod
Ingame Name: 4314
Where Are You From: Louisiana
Online Time (/ot): 283 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can be on all the time and am a good listener also very outgoing, I can also build really good farms and dont mind mining alot!
Why we should accept you over others: I dont do anything except what I am told and do not cause drama with other players.
Your application is on hold! We'd like to see better chat conduct, and we'll get back to you within a weeks time!

Latest posts