mc.mc-drugs.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Retirement Faction Recruitment 2022-2023

Pyco7

In-game Name: KhaosReborn
Where Are You From: Ohio
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: None
Online Time (/ot): 16 Hours (God knows how many from 2018-2020)
Previous Factions: None relevant to this map or the previous map.
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I don't mind farming, I'm a active player, I have a love of Redstone and am willing to learn more about it, and I have no problem helping teammates and friends.
Why we should accept you over others: I know the spawn map well, I have no issue with farming and would be happy to help the faction in whatever way. Rather then that I'm just a standard player.

Last edited:

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
In-game Name: KhaosReborn
Where Are You From: Ohio
Drug Rank: KingPin
Online Time (/ot): 16 Hours (God knows how many from 2018-2020)
Previous Factions: None relevant to this map or the previous map.
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I don't mind farming, I'm a active player, I have a love of Redstone and am willing to learn more about it, and I have no problem helping teammates and friends.
Why we should accept you over others: I know the spawn map well, I have no issue with farming and would be happy to help the faction in whatever way. Rather then that I'm just a standard player.
Application denied! Thanks for applying!

Betteratbaseball

Helper
Helper
Template:
Ingame Name:Betteratbaseball
Where Are You From:Missouri
Drug Rank:DrugBaron
Donator Rank:MVP
Online Time (/ot):114hr
Previous Factions:NONE
Reasons you left:NONE
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Good at redstone
Why we should accept you over others: Im good at making farms have played for several maps and im good at redstone

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Template:
Ingame Name:Betteratbaseball
Where Are You From:Missouri
Drug Rank:DrugBaron
Donator Rank:MVP
Online Time (/ot):114hr
Previous Factions:NONE
Reasons you left:NONE
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Good at redstone
Why we should accept you over others: Im good at making farms have played for several maps and im good at redstone
Your application has been accepted. Please message Aubie2002, nikmt, or ArabRemover in-game or on discord when available!

vGeorgee

VIP
Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

This is the third map that we have been together as a faction! We are looking to keep growing to have a close group that plays together and has fun together!

Requirements:

· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name: DxrkSide
Where Are You From: London, UK
Drug Rank: Junky (just rediscovered this server, previous Prestige 5 MVP etc)
Donator Rank: VIP
Online Time (/ot): 11h (day 1 being back on server)
Previous Factions: n/a
Reasons you left: n/a
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am a mature person and always looking to help and have a chat. As my current map rank is very weak, I am willing to dedicate a lot of my time catching up and going back to my old methods of making money which helped me prestige multiple times. I am currently on a summer break from my studies so have a lot of time to play MCD atm.

Why we should accept you over others: Based on what I have seen in the server so far, it seems to be a young/immature crowd at the best of times - something I can't stand and as I know many of you are adults, it is refreshing to have someone like that alongside in your faction. As said prior, I have a lot of time on my hands and willing to keep that up whenever I am not on vacation/working etc.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
@vGeorgee

Application on hold! We would like to see some more activity from you, as well as some more onlinetime and a higher drug rank. We'll check back with you in a week!

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
@vGeorgee

Application on hold! We would like to see some more activity from you, as well as some more onlinetime and a higher drug rank. We'll check back with you in a week!
Your application has been accepted. Please message Aubie2002, nikmt, or ArabRemover in-game or on discord when available!

_HoldenTudix

Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

This is the third map that we have been together as a faction! We are looking to keep growing to have a close group that plays together and has fun together!

Requirements:

· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name:
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions:
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:

Why we should accept you over others:
Ingame Name: _HoldenTudix
Where Are You From: USA, cst
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): 14 hrs on new map but i have about 200 total on previous maps
Previous Factions: The Cartel
Reasons you left: The faction slowly died out as everyone stopped playing
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have a lot of experience on Mc Drugs, I grind the game a lot, I enjoy building farms, I'm pretty good at PvP.

Why we should accept you over others: I have experience being in a high level Faction which I worked really well with, I have a lot of experience on the server and have good qualities to offer the faction. I work well with other people. I'm willing to grind out any tasks that are needed.

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: _HoldenTudix
Where Are You From: USA, cst
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Online Time (/ot): 14 hrs on new map but i have about 200 total on previous maps
Previous Factions: The Cartel
Reasons you left: The faction slowly died out as everyone stopped playing
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I have a lot of experience on Mc Drugs, I grind the game a lot, I enjoy building farms, I'm pretty good at PvP.

Why we should accept you over others: I have experience being in a high level Faction which I worked really well with, I have a lot of experience on the server and have good qualities to offer the faction. I work well with other people. I'm willing to grind out any tasks that are needed.

TVG_Core

Where Are You From:EST US
Drug Rank: before chemist(forgot rank)
Donator Rank:none
Online Time (/ot): 33h-37h
Previous Factions:TNS(my own)
Reasons you left: to join here since i was mainly a solo
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am active and willing to grind aswell as good at pvp. I know how to use redstone and somewhat use cannons aswell as always being up for a challenge/raid. I am also very self sufficient and can usually afford most items that i need/want and am good at saving/spending well.
Why we should accept you over others: I am always willing to learn and change over time aswell as me being well suited in most sorts of pvp. I have somewhat of a low history and im not all that toxic, i know how to use most commands on this server and have a base/location that we can raid.

Edit: grammer/spelling

Last edited:

Aubie

Mod
2022 Gold Founder
Where Are You From:EST US
Drug Rank: before chemist(forgot rank)
Donator Rank:none
Online Time (/ot): 33h-37h
Previous Factions:TNS(my own)
Reasons you left: to join here since i was mainly a solo
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am active and willing to grind aswell as good at pvp. I know how to use redstone and somewhat use cannons aswell as always being up for a challenge/raid. I am also very self sufficient and can usually afford most items that i need/want and am good at saving/spending well.
Why we should accept you over others: I am always willing to learn and change over time aswell as me being well suited in most sorts of pvp. I have somewhat of a low history and im not all that toxic, i know how to use most commands on this server and have a base/location that we can raid.

Edit: grammer/spelling
Application denied! Thanks for applying!

Rwinde_

Ingame Name: Rwinde_
Where Are You From: The Netherlands
Drug Rank: Rasta
Donator Rank: VIP
Online Time (/ot): 176 hours
Previous Factions: Goldclan and fallen
Reasons you left: There both disbanded
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am an active player and I like grinding for stuff I can help with things like trenching
Why we should accept you over others: Its vacation and I like the server so I can get on a lot

Latest posts

Members online