Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.

This is the second map that we have been together as a faction! We are looking to keep growing to have a close group that plays together and has fun together!
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name:
Drug Rank:
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot):
Previous Factions:
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Why we should accept you over others:

Last edited:

thehuntinmaniac

Mod
Staff member
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: thehuntinmaniac
Drug Rank: kingpin / Corporal (can rank up but like the purple tags with my /tags)
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): 65h 10m
Previous Factions: N/A
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm friendly, on a lot, and a good seller (kidcar knows my mule rep).
Why we should accept you over others: I don't have previous loyalties and I'm currently a cop and would be willing to move into retirement!

Message me with any questions

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: thehuntinmaniac
Drug Rank: kingpin / Corporal (can rank up but like the purple tags with my /tags)
Online Time (/ot): 65h 10m
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm friendly, on a lot, and a good seller (kidcar knows my mule rep).
Why we should accept you over others: I don't have previous loyalties and I'm currently a cop and would be willing to move into retirement!

Message me with any questions

Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

cpcod15

Ingame Name: cpcod15
Drug Rank: Grower
Online Time (/ot): 48 hr 2 min
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I spend a lot of time building drug farms and grinding out drugs to make more money. I work very well with others. I've spent many hours building bases, farms, and many other things across a couple of different servers.
Why we should accept you over others: So far been solo on this server, been needing a group to make some money with.

stevenrug

Ingame Name: StevenRug
Drug Rank: drugbaron P1
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): a lot
Previous Factions:aegis
Reasons you left:cause i was a dumb kid
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i farm like hell
Why we should accept you over others: im not a dumb little kid and i can farm a lot

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: cpcod15
Online Time (/ot): 48 hr 2 min
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I spend a lot of time building drug farms and grinding out drugs to make more money. I work very well with others. I've spent many hours building bases, farms, and many other things across a couple of different servers.
Why we should accept you over others: So far been solo on this server, been needing a group to make some money with.

Application Accepted! Msg Kidcar33 in game or on discord (Kidcar#4797) for an invite!

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: StevenRug
Drug Rank: drugbaron P1
Donator Rank: vip+
Online Time (/ot): a lot
Previous Factions:aegis
Reasons you left:cause i was a dumb kid
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i farm like hell
Why we should accept you over others: im not a dumb little kid and i can farm a lot

Application Denied. Thanks for applying!

_George_Floyd

Ingame Name: NotLilUzi_
Drug Rank: DrugBaron
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 128 hours
Previous Factions: Oasis
Reasons you left: Had a toxic leader who would scam us, punish us hardly, over use us greatly, and overall toxic clan
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im smart and very fast at running mules, im usually on a lot of the time, i can farm pretty well, im very cooperative and im good at taking and directing leadership when higher people are not on
Why we should accept you over others: I feel you should accept me because im a good player, im devoted to the server and i feel i fit in with the team very well. I have a very good mule reputation and well known in the mule
community. I can sell your drugs easily. I am also very loyal and will always help out teammates and try to answer any questions they have

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: NotLilUzi_
Drug Rank: DrugBaron
Online Time (/ot): 128 hours
Previous Factions: Oasis
Reasons you left: Had a toxic leader who would scam us, punish us hardly, over use us greatly, and overall toxic clan
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im smart and very fast at running mules, im usually on a lot of the time, i can farm pretty well, im very cooperative and im good at taking and directing leadership when higher people are not on
Why we should accept you over others: I feel you should accept me because im a good player, im devoted to the server and i feel i fit in with the team very well. I have a very good mule reputation and well known in the mule
community.
I can sell your drugs easily. I am also very loyal and will always help out teammates and try to answer any questions they have

Noah Grossman

Ingame Name: Molodec
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Chemist about to be Kingpin
Donator Rank: none atm
Online Time (/ot): 224 hours
Previous Factions: Conquest
Reasons you left: i took a year off the server after getting in shortly and since the restart ive been without a faction looking for an active faction to be a part of
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I spend most of my time on the server expanding my own farms and running mule jobs for others, im super active and can do basically anything needed of me.
Why we should accept you over others: My aim is to be one of the top earners on the server. If accepted i will do anything needed to help with the faction so we can conquer this year.

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Molodec
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Chemist about to be Kingpin
Donator Rank: none atm
Online Time (/ot): 224 hours
Previous Factions: Conquest
Reasons you left: i took a year off the server after getting in shortly and since the restart ive been without a faction looking for an active faction to be a part of
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I spend most of my time on the server expanding my own farms and running mule jobs for others, im super active and can do basically anything needed of me.
Why we should accept you over others: My aim is to be one of the top earners on the server. If accepted i will do anything needed to help with the faction so we can conquer this year.

TheMalius

Ingame Name: TheMalius
Where Are You From: US Mid
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 12h
Previous Factions: None
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Helpful, have a lot of MC hours, and don't mind doing the grindy bits
Why we should accept you over others: As a longtime player I have a good knowledgebase.

Last edited:

Johntham

Ingame Name: Johntham
Where Are You From: California
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot): 55 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm dedicated and I have years of experience on factions servers. I've been playing factions since 2013, and I've been playing various drug servers since 2015. I have created hundreds of farms and completed many large scale projects that include a 5x5 chunk auto mushroom that I completed with a friend from bedrock to sky limit. I am very knowledgeable in Redstone.
Why we should accept you over others: I am undyingly loyal. I have no previous allegiances and at the moment I am alone, meaning that I won't betray the faction. I have been playing on this server on various accounts periodically since 2016. I have not been toxic in chat and I have no history of rule breaking whatsoever.

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: TheMalius
Where Are You From: US Mid
Drug Rank: Smuggler
Online Time (/ot): 12h
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Helpful, have a lot of MC hours, and don't mind doing the grindy bits
Why we should accept you over others: As a longtime player I have a good knowledgebase.

Application Denied. Please get more /ot then feel free to reapply. Thanks for applying!

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: Johntham
Where Are You From: California
Drug Rank: Trafficker
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot): 55 hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm dedicated and I have years of experience on factions servers. I've been playing factions since 2013, and I've been playing various drug servers since 2015. I have created hundreds of farms and completed many large scale projects that include a 5x5 chunk auto mushroom that I completed with a friend from bedrock to sky limit. I am very knowledgeable in Redstone.
Why we should accept you over others: I am undyingly loyal. I have no previous allegiances and at the moment I am alone, meaning that I won't betray the faction. I have been playing on this server on various accounts periodically since 2016. I have not been toxic in chat and I have no history of rule breaking whatsoever.

BIb

Retirement Faction Recruitment
There is no set time as to when these will be reviewed, please be patient.
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat

Template:
Ingame Name: BenIbbo
Where Are You From: UK
Donator Rank: No
Online Time (/ot): 35 hours
Previous Factions: No
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Active, loyal, mcmmo oriented
Why we should accept you over others: i will be a useful member for nothing in return other than the fun that comes with being part of a facion, plus i havent/wont apply to any other factions until i find out if im accepted or not

elainepre128

Ingame Name: elaine128
Where Are You From: USA(EST)
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: n/a
Online Time (/ot): 86 hr 25 min
Previous Factions: TrapStars
Reasons you left: the whole issue that went down. Wasnt informed of everything but was just told to leave by high ranking people.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very dedicated to playing and love to explore and find bases
Why we should accept you over others: I think I help out other people as much as possible. I don’t see a lot of people helping out others that aren’t mods or ranks like that.

BIb

Ingame Name: BenIbbo
Where Are You From: UK
Drug Rank: Mass Producer
Donator Rank: None yet
Online Time (/ot): 5 days reached on 15/02/21 but easily put in over 35 hours so far
Qualities that you feel benefit us: High levels (and increasing) in most useful Mcmmo ability's, can do long shifts, enjoys farming and raiding, have access to spider, and skeleton spawner separately and am happy to allow them to be silk touched and moved
Why we should accept you over others: I will be a useful team member that requires little back

valgar1

Ingame Name: valgar1
Im from Spain
I dont have a Donator Rank
I start 2 weeks ago, like 40h
Previuos Faction: None
N/A
I have a very big automatic sugar cane farm,Endless pickaxe and brawl Armor, I have rank up sword, and bow
THX :D

Kidcar33

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Ingame Name: elaine128
Where Are You From: USA(EST)
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: n/a
Online Time (/ot): 86 hr 25 min
Previous Factions: TrapStars
Reasons you left: the whole issue that went down. Wasnt informed of everything but was just told to leave by high ranking people.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I am very dedicated to playing and love to explore and find bases
Why we should accept you over others: I think I help out other people as much as possible. I don’t see a lot of people helping out others that aren’t mods or ranks like that.

Latest posts

Members online