ant2041

Ingame Name: Ant2041
Where Are You From: USA
Drug Rank: Mule
Donator Rank:
Online Time (/ot): 6 hours
Previous Factions: None
Reasons you left:
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm a hungry learner and love to farm. I'm dedicated to my leaders.
Why we should accept you over others: While I don't have a lot of on time hours I am starting out and get on as often as I can. I will do anything to help grow the faction and succeed.

diabeticPeguin

~Ingame Name:
diabeticPeguin
~ Age:
~Where Are You From:
USA ( edt )
~ Drug Rank:
Dealer
~ Donator Rank: N/A
~ Online Time (/ot):
15H 44M
~ Previous Factions: N/A
~ Reasons you left: N/A
~ Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Im a helpful player and i love to expand farms or bases and try to aquire more money and generally help the faction grow as much as i can
~ Why we should accept you over others:
im not highly interested in pvp or raiding for the most part i just like the grind of expanding,growing and making new bases

TY for your time.

maxreid

VIP+
Template:
Ingame Name: R3lD
Where Are You From: Scotland
Drug Rank: just started playing again trying not to rank up to get 10 mil for new map
Donator Rank: VIP+
Online Time (/ot): 10 hours, in last 5 days.
Previous Factions: none, see below for reason
Reasons you left: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: played this server since 2015 so know it very well. haven't played minecraft on PC for a few years so just getting back into it. been on minecraft since the beta. very good with auto farms, including melon and pumpkin farms
Why we should accept you over others: just starting again so got no alliance to anyone else in the server, im loyal and can help the faction grow. Got no record of being banned or warning for stupid shit either. Being 23 probably more sensible than some kid and i dont bullshit. plus being scottish im sound as fuck

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
~Ingame Name:
diabeticPeguin
~ Age:
~Where Are You From:
USA ( edt )
~ Drug Rank:
Dealer
~ Donator Rank: N/A
~ Online Time (/ot):
15H 44M
~ Previous Factions: N/A
~ Reasons you left: N/A
~ Qualities that you feel benefit us:
Im a helpful player and i love to expand farms or bases and try to aquire more money and generally help the faction grow as much as i can
~ Why we should accept you over others:
im not highly interested in pvp or raiding for the most part i just like the grind of expanding,growing and making new bases

TY for your time.
Your application has been accepted! Message nikmt, thehuntinmaniac or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Template:
Ingame Name: R3lD
Where Are You From: Scotland
Drug Rank: just started playing again trying not to rank up to get 10 mil for new map
Online Time (/ot): 10 hours, in last 5 days.
Previous Factions: none, see below for reason
Qualities that you feel benefit us: played this server since 2015 so know it very well. haven't played minecraft on PC for a few years so just getting back into it. been on minecraft since the beta. very good with auto farms, including melon and pumpkin farms
Why we should accept you over others: just starting again so got no alliance to anyone else in the server, im loyal and can help the faction grow. Got no record of being banned or warning for stupid shit either. Being 23 probably more sensible than some kid and i dont bullshit. plus being scottish im sound as fuck
Your application has been accepted! Message nikmt, thehuntinmaniac or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

mikevanhattem

Template:
Ingame Name: mikevanhattem

Where Are You From: The Netherlands

Drug Rank: Chemist

Online Time (/ot): 30

Previous Factions: 2 My own: SCPfoundation. and another faction which i forgot the name off.

Reasons you left: One was my own got bored of playing alone. the other faction had a leader that was super toxic and it was not really a community.

Qualities that you feel benefit us: Im decent at grinding. Im friendly im online alot

Why we should accept you over others: im not sure i dont like trashing others. im not sure about the others but i wont just disapear after reset and would like to rejoin after the reset as well

Floidity

Ingame Name: Floidity
Where Are You From: Texas USa
Donator Rank: N/A
Online Time (/ot): Been playing drug servers for 10 years
Previous Factions: Evo
Reasons you left: disbanded
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Extensive knowledge on the game and wanting to play with a group of people to have fun and bring back some nostalgia.
Why we should accept you over others: As previously stated, I've played this gamemode for over 10 years now and have a good bit of knowledge to farms, I've played countless years of hard core factions, so my pvp is great. And I love to build farms while just relaxing. All around a solid addition to the faction.

ImLegitKiddo

Ingame Name: ImLegitKiddo
Where Are You From: USA [ PST ]
Drug Rank: Producer
Online Time (/ot): 30+ Hours
Previous Factions: N/A
Qualities that you feel benefit us: My activity in this server is like none other I have absolute 0 life, So i'm basically on everyday. I'm skilled in building/mining and growing and willingly able to give up my crops i have harvested on my own time too contribute too the faction i'm a pretty chill person and fun too hang out atleast i think so, I'm not sped which is what everybody wants now n days, I have everything i need already in the server and everything i get will be donated too the faction
Why we should accept you over others:
I'm not annoying and easy too get well with. My dedication to getting things done is unmatched in my opinion, tho i am new too this server I am not new too drug servers my experience will match if not exceed others, And i am trustworthy

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Mike your application has been accepted! Message nikmt, thehuntinmaniac or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Ingame Name: Floidity
Where Are You From: Texas USa
Online Time (/ot): Been playing drug servers for 10 years
Previous Factions: Evo
Reasons you left: disbanded
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Extensive knowledge on the game and wanting to play with a group of people to have fun and bring back some nostalgia.
Why we should accept you over others: As previously stated, I've played this gamemode for over 10 years now and have a good bit of knowledge to farms, I've played countless years of hard core factions, so my pvp is great. And I love to build farms while just relaxing. All around a solid addition to the faction.

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Ingame Name: ImLegitKiddo
Where Are You From: USA [ PST ]
Drug Rank: Producer
Online Time (/ot): 30+ Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: My activity in this server is like none other I have absolute 0 life, So i'm basically on everyday. I'm skilled in building/mining and growing and willingly able to give up my crops i have harvested on my own time too contribute too the faction i'm a pretty chill person and fun too hang out atleast i think so, I'm not sped which is what everybody wants now n days, I have everything i need already in the server and everything i get will be donated too the faction
Why we should accept you over others:
I'm not annoying and easy too get well with. My dedication to getting things done is unmatched in my opinion, tho i am new too this server I am not new too drug servers my experience will match if not exceed others, And i am trustworthy

Ingame Name: Fwifty
Where Are You From: United States
Drug Rank: Prestige 3 RASTA
Donator Rank: MVP+
Online Time (/ot): 82 hours
Previous Factions: Undisclosed, FCS, GoldClan, Napalm, Eden, Sun, CoolGuys
Reasons you left: No reasons in particular, felt like it I suppose.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I can sorta pvp, I can be sorta active next map, no point in playing this map. I can be toxic to people we don't like but not so toxic that people don't like us. I've been learning cannon stuff in my downtime. I can also call on some people for raid defense if need be.
Why we should accept you over others: First of all I am a discord owner, which alone puts me in a category of my own. No but in all seriousness, I have my uses even if I can be a bit toxic at times. Next map I just wanna start fresh with a new group of people. You all seem pretty chill from my experiences. Plus I am probably the first person to put a player report in for an admin, so ya know that's something.

Yoshi boooty

Ingame Name: 6HotSenpaiGirl9
Where Are You From: England
Drug Rank: KingPin
Donator Rank: I don't have one
Online Time (/ot): 118h 51m
Previous Factions: I haven't been in a proper one.
Reasons you left: My faction was just me and my friend and he has since stopped playing.
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I'm in a different time zone to americans so I can come on and farm when others are not. I haven't played as much as I had wanted to this year but I'll constantly be on during the new season in late May, I can also go afk on a farm whenever I'm not active and I'm willing to do any work to help out any way I can. One more thing is that I want to be apart of a faction cause I haven't really done that before and It seems really cool to be apart of and would love to be apart of the faction that will be on top.

Why we should accept you over others: I'm always available over discord and I'm not in school or any of that currently so I will help out whenever I'm needed or wanted. I've also played minecraft for the better part of a decade.

Last edited:

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Your application has been accepted! Message nikmt or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

Ingame Name: spooky_anchovies
Where Are You From: Wisconsin
Drug Rank: MassProducer
Donator Rank: MVP
Online Time (/ot): 40 Hours
Qualities that you feel benefit us: Played a bunch of servers like this one when i was around 13, I tend to work a lot but I make efficient use of my time.
Why we should accept you over others: I've got a friend or two that said they would try out the server and I feel like I'm a pretty chill dude lol

GrimFables

VIP
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
12 hours chief, but I'm an oldie. I've been here since 2016, young whippersnapper.

· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
Ye.

· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
I've got 0. I'm a good egg.

· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat
I bully 3 people specifically. That'll do, right?

Template:
Ingame Name: GrimFables
Where Are You From: Netherlands
Drug Rank: Grower. Maybe producer when it's read.
Online Time (/ot): 12 hours, but I'm an oldie. 2016/2017.
Previous Factions: Uhhhh....
Reasons you left: Listen, things get complicated. (I really don't know.)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I was told to apply by Aubie, and that's atleast something.
Why we should accept you over others: You shouldn't, but that won't stop me from applying though.

Omni_R10T

Template:
Ingame Name:Omni_R10T
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: producer
Donator Rank: mvp
Online Time (/ot): 97hr and 37m
Previous Factions: none
Reasons you left:none
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i grind the game and I'm ready for the reset and if you need me to do favors for yall will
Why we should accept you over others: I'm not toxic im pretty chill, I'm very active in the community, and like I said I will grind for yall and I am pretty decent at the game and I'm good at helping others out

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Template:
Ingame Name:Omni_R10T
Where Are You From: US
Drug Rank: producer
Donator Rank: mvp
Online Time (/ot): 97hr and 37m
Previous Factions: none
Reasons you left:none
Qualities that you feel benefit us: i grind the game and I'm ready for the reset and if you need me to do favors for yall will
Why we should accept you over others: I'm not toxic im pretty chill, I'm very active in the community, and like I said I will grind for yall and I am pretty decent at the game and I'm good at helping others out
Your application has been accepted! Please msg nikmt or rzca in game or on discord for an invite.

nikmt

TrialMod
TrialMod
Requirements:
· We would like you to have at least 30 hours of /ot
12 hours chief, but I'm an oldie. I've been here since 2016, young whippersnapper.

· We would like you to be at least Grower rank
Ye.

· We would like you to not have an extensive /history
I've got 0. I'm a good egg.

· We would like to have not seen you being excessively toxic in chat
I bully 3 people specifically. That'll do, right?

Template:
Ingame Name: GrimFables
Where Are You From: Netherlands
Drug Rank: Grower. Maybe producer when it's read.
Online Time (/ot): 12 hours, but I'm an oldie. 2016/2017.
Previous Factions: Uhhhh....
Reasons you left: Listen, things get complicated. (I really don't know.)
Qualities that you feel benefit us: I was told to apply by Aubie, and that's atleast something.
Why we should accept you over others: You shouldn't, but that won't stop me from applying though.
Your application has been denied! Thanks for applying!

Latest posts

Members online